Olivia Bowen #8 As predicted she’s up the duff, all to get more free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo winning thread title, my claim to fame! I can’t wait for companies to start sending me free stuff now 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really pissed me off the last few days. The undeclared expensive gifts, this nursery designing because she can’t possibly have a regular wallpaper, saying a dog being sick is practice for a newborn, the cupping of her TINY bump in pictures… god she’s annoying

Reactions: 13
the photo with the giraffe translates to "can anyone gift us one." Otherwise you would have bought it there and then like us normal folk have to. I literally can't believe it, does she pay for anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
the photo with the giraffe translates to "can anyone gift us one." Otherwise you would have bought it there and then like us normal folk have to. I literally can't believe it, does she pay for anything.
She is so beggy!… When she has lots of money !🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe she could buy one for a vulnerable mother whilst she BUYS one for herself !!! Any baby companies I see she works with I will make sure I never buy from them in the future 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She is so beggy!… When she has lots of money !🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe she could buy one for a vulnerable mother whilst she BUYS one for herself !!! Any baby companies I see she works with I will make sure I never buy from them in the future 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has seen the window in ITS for a maternity range as well as a home range 😆

Reactions: 5
She has seen the window in ITS for a maternity range as well as a home range 😆
Nothing new though, they have already done maternity ranges with other collabs. I wouldn’t by her tat anyway, never did and sure and hell wouldn’t when she creates a maternity range. She’s also doing a home launch with them it seems they gave a sneak peak of a mood board and it was all nursery stuff 🙃🙃🙃 more stolen ideas from genuine businesses for her to make money off of

Reactions: 5
Her popularity was definitely on the wane with ITS but getting pregnant has opened the opportunities with them back up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her clothing ranges are hideous though - can you imagine them in a maternity range 🤢 and her home range hardly set the world alight. A nursery range is a very niche market and why would you buy ITS tat when there are so many reputable businesses for baby stuff out there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her begging and hinting for gifted stuff annoys the hell out of me. I actually think their lifestyle is very smoke and mirrors. Don’t believe they are worth anywhere near what is reported. I know ads pay well but there are so many ‘influencers’ around now, brands don’t have to pay the sort of money they used to. The upkeep on their house must cost a fortune. Yes they’ve had loads of work and stuff given to them for free 😡 but don’t think the utilities companies help out ‘influencers’ with their bills 😂

Reactions: 12
I got blocked last week after she posted a story which was a covid conspiracy nonsense. How they’d only been a few thousands deaths and all the comments on it we “doctors are murderers” etc.
I sent a private message to say she should be posting things on the rcog advice for covid in pregnancy. She was so rude and then blocked me 🤣. Going on about how her midwife said that covid is nothing to worry about in pregnancy 🙄. I’ve kept my screenshots. She then deleted the story so wasn’t that sure if her conviction at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I got blocked last week after she posted a story which was a covid conspiracy nonsense. How they’d only been a few thousands deaths and all the comments on it we “doctors are murderers” etc.
I sent a private message to say she should be posting things on the rcog advice for covid in pregnancy. She was so rude and then blocked me 🤣. Going on about how her midwife said that covid is nothing to worry about in pregnancy 🙄. I’ve kept my screenshots. She then deleted the story so wasn’t that sure if her conviction at all.
She’s another one who can’t take any form of criticism or a different opinion to her own. I can’t believe she has so many followers (no I am not one lol) with her attitude and constant bragging and begging 🤢 You do know she’s the first woman to ever get pregnant but already knows more than anyone else 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
She’s another one who can’t take any form of criticism or a different opinion to her own. I can’t believe she has so many followers (no I am not one lol) with her attitude and constant bragging and begging 🤢 You do know she’s the first woman to ever get pregnant but already knows more than anyone else 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I mean what can you do with an attitude like this?? She could do a lot of good but instead she’s posing daft conspiracy theories!
DC4B0116-6209-4A9E-97F2-B7D4B668D27A.jpeg
2F91F56F-2179-4C5D-800C-6B822F81D723.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don’t get this, you spent what, 5-10k on a top set of veneers for them to be in stark contrast to your bottom set of teeth?! Especially as Alex talks his jaw is misaligned so you see his bottom teeth a lot. I just don’t get it!
It astounds me that he actually must think he looks good 🤦🏻‍♀️ His veneers definitely are not a good advert to whatever clinic he used. He looks gormless/awkward whenever he opens his mouth or attempts to smile. He either needs to get whoever did his teeth to start again or needs to constantly wear a face mask 😉😂

Reactions: 7
Don’t normally comment on her thread but just watched her stories... one showing a text to her husband demanding he bring her fridge raiders as she’s craving meat and also requesting Haribo which obvs contain gelatine to a load of ads for Veganuary 🤯🙄🤦‍♀️
obviously counting on her followers being as dense as she is, thick witch can’t even be arsed to spell it right!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Don’t normally comment on her thread but just watched her stories... one showing a text to her husband demanding he bring her fridge raiders as she’s craving meat and also requesting Haribo which obvs contain gelatine to a load of ads for Veganuary 🤯🙄🤦‍♀️
obviously counting on her followers being as dense as she is, thick witch can’t even be arsed to spell it right!
This reminds me of the time she posted a tribute to Nikki Grahame in between sharing stories of her eating a takeaway burger. She is scarily stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Thing is doesn’t anybody for the brands employing her watch her ads? Obviously not cos you would think they’d point it out because it doesn’t look very professional for them either 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.