Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 a birthstone. For the month you were BORN... it's literally still a foetus. Lovely gesture and all but a bit odd in my opinion. also why go to the bother of covering it up no one cares!!!

Reactions: 10
What a terrible idea that bracelet is. What is the baby is premature? I had a friend give birth 8 WEEKS early!! Luckily the little one is fine 😊 but something like a bracelet with a birth stone is tempting fate a bit!! I would feel uneasy.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion time:
Olivia Bowen #8: as predicted she’s up the duff, all to get more free stuff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Has she changed the post that was 4 weeks pregnant vs ‘more pregnant’ to just ‘when I found out’???? Wonder if she read here and saw we had clocked the nail polish!

Reactions: 6
Has she changed the post that was 4 weeks pregnant vs ‘more pregnant’ to just ‘when I found out’???? Wonder if she read here and saw we had clocked the nail polish!
I think she has yes but she already said on her Q&A they found out at 4 weeks sooo…!

Reactions: 3
Oh and she’s now got anxiety BUT did we know she was pregnant?? So all thanks to her hormones so gonna blame it on that. Sorry did we know she was pregnant? Because she’s pregnant. Also pregnant hormones make you anxious when you’re pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and she’s now got anxiety BUT did we know she was pregnant?? So all thanks to her hormones so gonna blame it on that. Sorry did we know she was pregnant? Because she’s pregnant. Also pregnant hormones make you anxious when you’re pregnant.
I did not know she was pregnant, thanks for bringing this to light

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t have a lot of free time on my hands 😂 but I reckon if we really thought about it or done a quick Google we could narrow the due date down to what week…without knowing how many days are in her cycle but I guess we could go with average length. BRB 😂

ok I have done a calculation and I’m going with 16 weeks pregnant, due date 03/07/22

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And here come the free gifts🙄🙄🙄
I hate this so much. How can Superdrug and every other single influenzer cretin not see what this looks like? SO SO SO many families in this country that could do with that stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hate this so much. How can Superdrug and every other single influenzer cretin not see what this looks like? SO SO SO many families in this country that could do with that stuff
Absolutely, she should donate anything she gets to a women’s refuge or something similar. She doesn’t need freebies. None of them do. bleeping rages me out.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely, she should donate anything she gets to a women’s refuge or something similar. She doesn’t need freebies. None of them do. bleeping rages me out.
I get that it's the way brands advertise now but it's bleeping wrong isn't it.
People who can well afford this stuff getting given it for free. Boils my piss so bad. And why don't any of them ever do a giveaway with the stuff they get? No the greedy bastards keep it all.

Reactions: 8
I get that it's the way brands advertise now but it's bleeping wrong isn't it.
People who can well afford this stuff getting given it for free. Boils my piss so bad. And why don't any of them ever do a giveaway with the stuff they get? No the greedy bastards keep it all.
Yeah exactly, they can advertise the stuff for the brands but then pass it on to people who need it. But like you say, the greedy bastards keep it. Probably thrown in a drawer with all the other stuff they get that they don’t need, when others would actually use it.

Reactions: 1
She is definitely due in July. I looked at her friends stories from the same night she got the bracelet and she has 3 red stones on her bracelet

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I'm not arsed when she's due and can understand why she doesn't want to say

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.