Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s also pics of her end of Sep with red nails.

She said on that screenshot she was on her period 7th sep so if she was or it was month after then she’s due around 14th June (around 18 weeks) or around 14th July (around 14 weeks) but I’m saying she’s 18 weeks/19 weeks. You generally can’t hear heartbeat till about 16 weeks and she got a heartbeat bear at the scan.

I can't believe how sad I'm being about this, and no idea why I'm so hung up on this point but surely she's not felt the baby kick yet?

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how sad I'm being about this, and no idea why I'm so hung up on this point but surely she's not felt the baby kick yet?
With my boy as a FTM I felt him kick at about 21 weeks. I remember freaking out to the sonographer that I hadn’t felt anything yet at my 20 week scan and she said FTM rarely feel the kicks early.

plus all this talk about unsolicited advice, the one thing that peed me off was people have this obsession to tell you their most horrific birthing stories….like cheers Jan I really needed to know that 😂😂😂 what a weird time being pregnant is

Reactions: 5
18-20 weeks more common to feel movement.

Think she is pretending to be an expert, just like the time that she did that interior design course and again when she got her dogs, expert in flat nose breeds 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she’s felt a thing being approx 16 weeks. She will be saying all this to throw people off the correct dates though so having them think she’s further on

Reactions: 1
Why would you buy someone a bracelet which includes the birthstone of an UNBORN child? you have no idea what’s going to happen, it could be born a month early or if it’s a late in the month due date, it could be born the next month. Surely, it’s more suited as ‘push present’.

it would’ve made more senseget one with hers and Alex’ birthstone and get it in a style where the babies could be added at a later date.

Reactions: 10
Why would you buy someone a bracelet which includes the birthstone of an UNBORN child? you have no idea what’s going to happen, it could be born a month early or if it’s a late in the month due date, it could be born the next month. Surely, it’s more suited as ‘push present’.

it would’ve made more senseget one with hers and Alex’ birthstone and get it in a style where the babies could be added at a later date.
We don’t say IT round here hunnay 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We don’t say IT round here hunnay 🥴
Apologies…not a parent so didn’t think of how I was writing it.

I get that. It’s a nice gesture but it’s gonna lose part of its meaning if it ends up being the wrong birthstone for the baby.
Again, not a parent so didn’t think of the correct wording. Sorry.
literally?? speaking about the baby like an object. Regardless if the baby is born or not the gift is still something that represents the baby ???
I get that. It’s a nice gesture but it’s gonna lose part of its meaning if it ends up being the wrong birthstone for the baby.
literally?? speaking about the baby like an object. Regardless if the baby is born or not the gift is still something that represents the baby ???

Reactions: 4

I don’t think previous poster was digging you out. Olivia wrote “we don’t use it round here” oh her story
🥰

Reactions: 14

Oh no, I was joking after what the awful one said on her story.

Reactions: 6
How stupid to get birthstone - firstly people could definitely work it out and secondly the baby could obviously not be born in that month! My baby was 8 weeks early!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.