Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably cause she spends all day in bed prior to pregnancy and comes across as super lazy that people enjoy to tell her she’s gonna get a shock. Either way she’s a rude bleep can’t stand her

Reactions: 16
Wow she’s so defensive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly this lady has messaged her nothing nasty and she takes offence and calls her out. Pathetic. Liv you were on a reality show years ago, you’re nothing special so get over yourself 😡
Haha its not that deep Liv calm down. That woman is absolutely correct.

Reactions: 11
Most times new mothers don’t actually realise quite how little sleep they’re going to be getting, so actually yeh liv, make the most of it love

Reactions: 10
See to be fair I got better (not always more though 🙈) sleep with a newborn than I did pregnant towards the end 🤣

But yeah I do sort of agree with her, people go all negative. I was scared shitless about giving birth but actually it wasn't the worst (lucky I know, some woman have it horrendously)

I still think she's a massive bleep though 🤣

Reactions: 3
First time poster here! Is it winding anyone else up that she is acting as if she’s the only person who has ever been pregnant? Like almost giving advice to others when she’s been pregnant for about 10 seconds.

Reactions: 21
I do think unsolicited ‘advice’ to new mums is rarely helpful but yeah she’s gone about that one the wrong way! I remember someone telling me to enjoy going out for meals ‘while I can’, like I was entering some sort of prison sentence 😂 and yeh in newborn days sometimes a prison sentence sounded tempting

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of Beth Sandland, who went on and on about unsolicited advice and negative stories about pregnancy and giving birth, and then when she had her baby, apparently got PTSD from the experience and then complained that no one online is honest about the process! You can’t have it both ways!

Reactions: 20
I can imagine she’ll drop comments in about her pregnancy and birth and everything else once she’s had the baby to anyone who will listen in every conversation - she certainly seems the type as she’s soooo clued up on everything…🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why any of her followers bother messaging her. You don’t know which personality you’re gonna get from one minute to the next!

Reactions: 16
She really is a self righteous c**t isn’t she. She actually thinks she’s the first person to have kids, she’s just proving more and more that she still doesn’t want one, she doesn’t want to hear simple things like this, just wait until you’re on 3 hours sleep over a week and cry each night whilst feeding and trying to sooth a new born. I didn’t like hearing it but I took it all on and you know what at least I was told. She’ll end up being one of those nasty mums that just witch about other mums constantly. Cackling like witch cause someone mothers their child differently. She’s always been an utter witch and it will only get worse.

Reactions: 10
The exercise video she’s put up this morning. What’s the point? She says don’t follow her advice cuz she’s not an expert, from what I can see that stupid mirror isn’t in shot so not an ad, so just what’s the point? It adds nothing to her content other than showing she’s done a bit of exercise.

Reactions: 4
E3DB7F3E-9B8F-4329-A099-9EB4C918AEEF.jpeg

I have a bigger belly when I need to fart. She is gonna be totally insufferable during this pregnancy. Anything and everything will relate to it even if it’s ridiculous…’My cousin’s best friend’s dog is pregnant with puppies, its like it wants to share this journey with me’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hardly a belly there. Don’t think she’s more than 18 weeks. At least she doesn’t have to pose/breathe&suck in/find the flattering angles for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 1
For all the people who want to work out when she's due... her new reel she has red nails at the start where it says she's 4 weeks pregnant... you can scroll back through her posts to when she had red nails . You're welcome 😊

Reactions: 9
For all the people who want to work out when she's due... her new reel she has red nails at the start where it says she's 4 weeks pregnant... you can scroll back through her posts to when she had red nails . You're welcome 😊
Genius work here 🤓

Pics are around 21st Oct with Vicky P if anyones interested

Reactions: 4
Really not that bothered but I’m in the bath bored so I had a look…I’m guessing 26th/27th June 😄

So what are we saying? Around 16 weeks now? They went for a private scan this weekend that would fit with being able to find out the gender

She said they’re not finding out the gender. Though I can’t quite believe she’s not having one of those ridiculous gender reveals with a helicopter or something🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.