Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t go in to detail because they were coked up to the eyeballs the whole time. Who romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t go in to detail because they were coked up to the eyeballs the whole time. Who romantic
Why? Why don’t you be relatable to everyone and say I was utterly fucked and have no idea about the rest of he evening 🤣🤣🤣 attach a few photos etc

then and only then will she EVER be relateable or loved

Reactions: 3
The scramble to the camera roll for the New York engagement pics to show they did it first just in case MM gets her ring! May as well have cocked her leg up the Empire State to mark her territory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's pathetic , not exactly original getting engaged in New York don't see why she feels the need to show she did it first , scraping the barrel

Reactions: 15
“I can’t repeat half of it for various reasons” bore off liv basically you were coked up?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s literally so tragic, no one actually cares 🤣🤣🤣 molly mae will have a better ring and a classier wedding, they are extremely more popular and actually work hard, MM is super successful. Can’t wait for MM to outshine her again 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
is it just me that thinks there may be a pregnancy soon, 1 to stay relevant but 2, she's covering her stomach in every recent photo, everything oversized, etc. i saw an xmas pic of her in revealing clothing but maybe she wasn't showing yet, idk or care but its just a thought...

EDIT: just caught up and half of you are already on the case hahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ! Why is she bringing up her engagement story now?
Did we not hear enough about it at the time.
Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah got to agree about the snug sofa , particularly the fact this years love islanders have recently been given one and she 100% knows , she's fooling no one

Reactions: 4
She’s literally so tragic, no one actually cares 🤣🤣🤣 molly mae will have a better ring and a classier wedding, they are extremely more popular and actually work hard, MM is super successful. Can’t wait for MM to outshine her again 🤣🤣
Molly Mae works hard???? She wouldn’t know what hard work was if it smacked her in the face! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If I’m going to be totally honest here materialistic MM is annoying as duck and it would make my new year if her and Timmy Fumbles stayed in bloody NY, pair of tossers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Molly Mae works hard???? She wouldn’t know what hard work was if it smacked her in the face! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If I’m going to be totally honest here materialistic MM is annoying as duck.I hope her and Timmy Fumbles stay in NY, pair of tossers!
I wouldn’t say harder either but she’s definitely more current and in demand with actual brands/her own brand, liv just does any ad for money or the same old in the style launch over and over, if she wasn’t with Alex she wouldn’t even really be spoke about now, they capitalise off being a brand; which is why I think she’ll decide now is the time to have a baby, not because she’s maternal in the slightest but because for 1) Alex is desperate to be a dad - she tried to use the job in NY as the reason why they had to wait but since that’s fallen through what else would be a deterrent? 2) babies make money, maternity shoots, baby reveals, brand collaborations - guarantee she sees a baby as a source of income!

I said it already on here but i can’t wait for ‘influencer’ culture to die so they can find real day jobs!

Reactions: 15
Ahh I actually like Molly Mae. I like her personality and I’m glad she’s successful. Olivia’s just a bleeping stuck up witch who thinks she’s original.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahh I actually like Molly Mae. I like her personality and I’m glad she’s successful. Olivia’s just a bleeping stuck up witch who thinks she’s original.
Can’t stand either of them, but Molly Mae is braggy and materialistic, it’s far from classy! You only have to look at her stories today and the endless LV photos, it’s never ending and quite frankly as chav as duck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So predictable!

I wonder if she’ll try and be best mates with Cara again now that she’s having a baby.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.