Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute irony of her waffling on about that film taking the piss out of people who are obsessed with social media/ rely on it etc when she earns her entire living from it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So ITS are still employing her but as usual her collection looks crap. Don’t know how she’s kept that job for so long. She must be pretty desperate when she knows that people like Stacey, Jac, Billie get paid and treated so much better than her

Reactions: 1
Yes she’s probably too early along to announce at Christmas. She’s spending the entire Christmas season in bed or on sofa watching films, she’s had family over and no stories of her drinking or acting drunk which we always would have gotten! It’s ridiculously obvious at this stage!

Also the story yesterday about social media was the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever witnessed 😂

Reactions: 11
Yes she’s probably too early along to announce at Christmas. She’s spending the entire Christmas season in bed or on sofa watching films, she’s had family over and no stories of her drinking or acting drunk which we always would have gotten! It’s ridiculously obvious at this stage!

Also the story yesterday about social media was the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever witnessed 😂
Still not convinced she’s not doing it for attention. She knows everyone is speculating and by removing ‘stories’ and not being seen drinking, she knows exactly what she doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not saying she isn’t but definitely not as convinced as some that she is

Reactions: 2
Still not convinced she’s not doing it for attention. She knows everyone is speculating and by removing ‘stories’ and not being seen drinking, she knows exactly what she doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not saying she isn’t but definitely not as convinced as some that she is
I think she is, but she wants people to guess and speculate.. as it keeps her relevant

Reactions: 8
I suspect if there was an announcement she’d know that Christmas Day is probably the quietest day on SM because most people are actually spending time with family etc and she wouldn’t get the level of interest she wants, and would do it new year for maximum attention.

Also, I know that she’s always declared they were happy child free, etc, and on the surface I don’t think they come across as being desperate to start a family, but on the flip side, interest in them is hugely waning and the baby is the next step for the ‘gram and they need to be able to pay that mortgage right? Gifted hair extensions won’t pay bills.

Reactions: 11
Her latest story saying she doesn’t promote any brands she doesn’t love 🤥🤥🤥 and how she’s turned down loads of companies in the last few weeks 🙄 bloody hell I hate to think how many ads she’d be doing if this was true. No ‘influencer’ totally believes in every product they promote but the cold hard cash helps ease this 😂 Ads seem to be her only source of income at the moment so why lie about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone want an album of someone else’s wedding 😂😂😂😂😂
Am I missing something here?
I made my nana a photo album of photos from my wedding as she wanted them, and my mum and MIL wants one doing to look back on. I don't get why it's weird mums and family want to look back on their child's wedding? Would be weird doing one for friends, but if you're family is proud and want to remember the day? 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I do find making people rewatch the wedding vid AGAIN abit far tho 😂

I made my nana a photo album of photos from my wedding as she wanted them, and my mum and MIL wants one doing to look back on. I don't get why it's weird mums and family want to look back on their child's wedding? Would be weird doing one for friends, but if you're family is proud and want to remember the day? 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I find it strange that’s it’s so many years later, perhaps the Xmas after but now it’s a little random. Almost like the couldn’t think of anything else to get her 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I find it strange that’s it’s so many years later, perhaps the Xmas after but now it’s a little random. Almost like the couldn’t think of anything else to get her 😂😂
I mean mine was this year and she had been asking for photos so I guess 2 years later is strange rather than at the time. I did get her other gifts too not just a photo album 😂

I think it’s been televised, they could probably just find it from googling it. I just find it so self absorbed. We gave some immediate family a copy of the video when we first got it but it’s been years now and if I was just to whip it out at family gatherings it would be just weird 🤣 when it’s relevant (within a year I would say personally) fair enough but it’s been a few years now.

She loves the attention I know but there’s more to life than your wedding day and nobody needs to hear her go on and on and on about it. Even crying at it. Fair enough some special speeches etc but just crying at a helicopter? She’s just loves the attention.

Reactions: 7
Well her new ITS collection is same old same old. She’s not popular enough to get a party/winter collection but gets a activewear range that’s practically the same as others have done before 🤦🏻‍♀️. Someone at ITS really doesn’t like her 😂 she must have a iron clad contract with them. Next up will be matching Valentines pjs with Alex 🤮

Reactions: 4
That bloody kitchen sofa 😂😂😂 we were trying to tell her this about 4 threads ago when she was telling us it was the most gifted… sorry fantastic, sofa in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.