Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her house is next to a main road? Like she’s fully in her hot tub and you can see traffic going past? Id hate that!!!
6FB0BBCB-4AD2-407A-8ACC-771C39624380.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So her house is next to a main road? Like she’s fully in her hot tub and you can see traffic going past? Id hate that!!! View attachment 748447
🤣 I noticed that too , not to stick up for her but thinking it's maybe not that busy and she just caught it going past from a delivery or something.
Not that I'm impressed with her house if it was away from a main road anyway, each to their own but not my taste at all not just the decor but the actual house

Reactions: 1
She can't bring herself to ignore and it clearly winds up her , she snaps straight away. "Jealous"? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oooo the bad attitude strikes again. Only annoyed coz it’s true 😂

Reactions: 7
Why say it then delete it? Follow through with what you say or don’t bother. Just ignore or delete like you do anyway. No need to be rude and tell people they are jealous of you when they’re obviously not

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She off again, having a go at someone on her latest freebie post 😂😂😂
On a serious note, why do brands want to work with her when she’s this unprofessional? She’s essentially representing them when she’s paid to advertise their product and the general public are the customer, if I spoke to people in a rude way and swore at them in work I would 100% get sacked and rightly so.

Reactions: 16
The duck is she doing dancing like that and getting the words wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute twit. She looks gormless

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly don't understand Livs responses of 'you're jealous?!" 😂 I'm sorry but what a lazy template for an argument, if someone has a distaste for something she has done/said/, straight away they must be jealous, that's clearly the only possible option. It's just an easy, quick response which saves her having to actually consider why someone has left a comment which isn't brown nosing her and "jealousy" is an easy comeback as it can't be proven one way or another.

HOWEVER...

Consider this Liv; i commented on one of your posts once (nothing horrible, just stating you don't declare ads, i didn't slag off anything you can't help ie. Appearance/etc, just simply your morals and intentions behind your ads). You proceeded to block me and dm me telling me duck off and being rather horrible. According to Liv, if you're horrible to her you're clearly jealous of her, so am i to believe that seen as Liv was horrible to me, she must have been jealous of me? As i find it hard to believe Queen Liv in her country mansion has much to be jealous of me for. I'm assuming you were horrible to me Liv because you thought i was being a dick, not jealousy. So have you ever thought to consider that people who comment on your posts aren't necessarily jealous, but just think you're a dick also?

"You're jealous" is so boring, it's the kind of argument you hear on a playground. I'd have much more respect for her if she could have an actual, intellectual response, rather than a lazy response which proven above - isn't necessarily true as I'm sure she isn't jealous of every person she posts negative responses to. Find a new argument Liv, it's boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Find it so weird that she hasn’t moved her dining table and chairs back into the house!

Mate it’s been 5 days since your party 😂🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Puts up post about how you should support your friends small businesses and not just share and buy influencers new products. Next story she proceeds to advertise her own product

idiot

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.