Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she holds on to such a short rein all the time!! That poor horse and she’s so rigid leaning almost backwards and legs forward, doesn’t she know you lean forward in a gallop??? 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely useless and surely by now she shouldn’t be scared of her own horse? 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear she holds on to such a short rein all the time!! That poor horse and she’s so rigid leaning almost backwards and legs forward, doesn’t she know you lean forward in a gallop??? 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely useless and surely by now she shouldn’t be scared of her own horse? 🙈
There is so much wrong in this picture

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There are houses within close proximity to there’s and they have set up speakers outside so Alex can play his shite music and pretend to be a DJ, selfish twats! Also that loud noise is no good for those poor fish, and she calls herself an animal lover, stupid bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are houses within close proximity to there’s and they have set up speakers outside so Alex can play his shite music and pretend to be a DJ, selfish twats! Also that loud noise is no good for those poor fish, and she calls herself an animal lover, stupid bleep!
Lol she doesn’t care about those fish, did you see her story a few weeks back saying keeping that pond maintained wasn’t a priority for them

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Underneath the bus shelter, in case it rains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unless it’s for drawing attention to yourselves on a tv or magazine interview though babes yeah? Then you’ll accidentally mention that you’re off the pill and trying 🙄
duck off
Posting stories like this but complaining people bringing it up 🙄

Reactions: 10
Posting stories like this but complaining people bringing it up 🙄
Also, it doesn’t make sense. Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop listening to your husbands terrible DJ sets. You can have a baby and still dance in your back garden ….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, it doesn’t make sense. Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop listening to your husbands terrible DJ sets. You can have a baby and still dance in your back garden ….
Yeah exactly, having kids doesn't stop you living. I get people don't want kids and that's obviously fine but i hate when people make out your life is over because of them , she just seems so smug saying that 🙄
I write this while sat in my home bar with the kids in bed (no joke 😅)

Reactions: 14
And those poor dogs! Dogs ears are super sensitive to noise now they’ve got to listen to surround sound blasting!

Reactions: 5
Imagine being their neighbour?!! I would HATE it.

The loud noise from his shite music wouldn’t be good for any animals around them, their dogs, their fish and the wildlife. They’re just stupid and self-centred though so they don’t care.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, me and my husband met on the rave scene nearly 10 years ago, now married now have a 1 year old and still have parties and let her listen to his DJn all the time she loves it, your tit DJ husband’s sets do not mean you don’t have children. GROW UP

Poor horse yanking her head up all the time against the reins in this video, just LET HER GO!! Drives me mad!
ETA I can’t upload the vid but these are the screen shots

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
84ED70BA-81FD-451C-9238-E4C02213C742.jpeg

The aggressive witch strikes again. She actually doesn’t have it in her to form an adult response!

If she was worried about dolly ‘blasting’ and injuring herself and if there is a 60mph road at the end of the field then just don’t bother taking her for a ‘controlled canter’ where she is going to be ragging dolly’s head off. I’m surprised she didn’t just lash a standing martingale on her.

I swear all this girl wants to do is hack out and canter in fields. Why the duck didn’t she just get a cob she can have fun on (no offence to cob owners) or something that has been there and done it all and wants a quiet life.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Don’t canter a horse in a field if you can’t control it. Simple really.

• Heart
And then she goes on a rant about it in her stories? Why not just leave it hun and stop going off on one every time someone passes you off
I haven't ridden for years and can tell she looks scared shitless and stiff ad a board!

Reactions: 6
She’s the one who always asks people why they get so triggered, when she’s the one who gets triggered the most 😂 If she gets the slightest bit of criticism she won’t shut up about it. Think you’re in the wrong “job” Liv.

• Haha
She wil get criticised WAY less if she gets a standard 9-5 job but then she wouldn’t pay for her outrageous chavvy BBQ speaker set up 🙂 edit did she even pay for it now I think about it 😂

Reactions: 7
I cant believe how with her platform she did that. Almost iniating abuse to the person. They werent being nasty just given advice.
I dont know anything about horses but you only have to look at her to see how her riding is awful

I honestly dislike her

Reactions: 9
sorry bitchy comment but is it just me but all her mates looks so manky!
That Beth Johnson that thinks she’s the hottest chick alive, looks like a man !
don’t see the attraction in her at all

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.