Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she loves this tiler doesn’t she doesn’t show much of the shoddy work the last tiler did in the downstairs toilet

Reactions: 1
Wow she loves this tiler doesn’t she doesn’t show much of the shoddy work the last tiler did in the downstairs toilet
Yeah and pretty sure he wouldn’t be charging for it all yet she doesn’t declare it every time she mentions him! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oi you common lot, I own a platinum and gold American Express card, look how utterly filthy rich I am!! This is bragging at its finest, and as common as she is! Does she not realise how cringe this looks, she’s got no class what so ever! Skank!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oi you common lot, I own a platinum and gold American Express card, look how utterly filthy rich I am!! This is bragging at its finest, and as common as she is! Does she not realise how cringe this looks, she’s got no class what so ever! Skank!
I was hoping it’s them paper ones that come with kiddie purses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t got a black one though has she

Reactions: 4
Urghh her and Alex are going to the NTAs. She's labelled it as an ad, it's so annoying all these z listers get to go 🙄

Urghh her and Alex are going to the NTAs. She's labelled it as an ad, it's so annoying all these z listers get to go 🙄
Aww no way , how have they wangled that!! Didn't think she was in the public eye enough anymore

Reactions: 2
Her dress is so tacky and dated. Black stretchy material with diamanté’s.

2002 called Liv- it wants its dress back.
Every NTAs she’s dressed like utter trash. Not shocked tbh she is the living epitome of trash 😩 even her wedding was the ultimate trash

Reactions: 9
Just coming on to say what the actual duck is she wearing? That dress and jewellery is gross, if she’s been styled by someone they need to be sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gotta love how she’s taking pics with newer islanders when for years her and Alex have said they feel people going on the show are less authentic blah blah blah yet she’s going out of her way to take pictures with people who are only on the show for attention when her and Alex were SOOOOO far from that Supposedly 🤣Hmmmm makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find this girl so painfully embarrassing. I don’t know why she bugs me so much. The annoying “I’m so quirky and different from every other girl” faces she pulls when working out or in a car somewhere. “I’m so random and hilarious omg what am I like” storying of her nights out. The tacky dress sense and make up and hair of which she clearly thinks is the epitome of class. The attempt at a country bumpkin persona but being a massive chav. God, just everything. Acts like she is all for “being yourself” but it’s so obvious that everything she does is for clout and to show everyone how supposedly great her life is. The NTAs styling is tragic. Those black and white boomerangs with the stupid faces are so cringeworthy. I feel so much second hand embarrassment for her!

Reactions: 25
Olivia has looked awful every NTA’s IMO… I don’t know who styles her but they do her no justice whatsoever. Billie Faiers and Molly Smith looked unreal, that’s how I’d want to be styled!

Reactions: 6
Olivia has looked awful every NTA’s IMO… I don’t know who styles her but they do her no justice whatsoever. Billie Faiers and Molly Smith looked unreal, that’s how I’d want to be styled!
Billie looked amazing and so classy. Olivia looked like she got her dress from one of those cheap market stall shops in a run down high street. I don’t know if any of you remember the shop ‘Blue Star’ but it reminds me of that 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.