Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she said she’s seeing a therapist weekly. wonder what drove her to that.
cough*cheating husband*cough

Reactions: 13
I mean perhaps the aunt can look on the positives of the situation. Yes she doesn't see Alex, but this also means she doesn't have to see or spend time with Olivia.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
5E4F9645-D0A5-4861-8E2D-8375944821D3.png

without being filtered to high heaven, she’s starting to look like one of those people who have too much work done

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it is weird but I would just ignore it if I was them or try make amends she hasn't said anything that bad
if someone spoke to me like this and wasn’t family I’d give them a thump in the head. Who does Olivia think she is 😂 absolute bleep

Reactions: 6
I mean perhaps the aunt can look on the positives of the situation. Yes she doesn't see Alex, but this also means she doesn't have to see or spend time with Olivia.
She’s the ones that’s driven the wedge, she moved him down south and cannot stand him seeing family, it’s blatantly obvious and come on, look at her bleep of a reply to someone that’s his family. She’s literally a horror. I’d be livid if my other half spoke to my family like that xx

Reactions: 13
Hey first post.. where do we report posts that should be marked Ads? On her horsey account she had a PR trip that was not labelled gifted/ad on the post

Reactions: 1
Just making sure I’ve got this correct, their brand ‘Exempt Society’ is literally just a baggy t-shirt with the words ‘Exempt Society’ on it? Like every single item? Can’t wait to buy some.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I’ve posted the picture before, but had to adjust the photo of them side by side, the resemblance is uncanny!! Word of advice Liv, give the fillers a rest!
She’s absolutely vile. Those veneers are also vile

Reactions: 1
8C8D27B3-3512-4A4F-91F8-1E1270F49960.jpeg

She is proper backwards. Acts all secretive and doesn’t say what’s been wrong with dolly and why she has been out of work and then when people ask she says dolly is fine 😵 if she is fine why hasn’t she been jumping or riding her.

It annoys me so much when influencers ask stupid irrelevant questions at the end of their captions just go up their engagement.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 739337

She is proper backwards. Acts all secretive and doesn’t say what’s been wrong with dolly and why she has been out of work and then when people ask she says dolly is fine 😵 if she is fine why hasn’t she been jumping or riding her.

It annoys me so much when influencers ask stupid irrelevant questions at the end of their captions just go up their engagement.
She’s so passive aggressive 🤢🤢 ‘no issue! She’s fine xx’

well she’s not is she, she was out of work cause of her leg, you literally stated this in previous posts and stories, at least update your following about her injury and healing process? Usually if you have an account like this you tend to take people on the journey with you. That’s what most others do, she’s so shady all the time and it pisses me off! Possibly dolly got kicked by someone’s horse or she just made it up to excuse her from riding her whilst it was Alex’s 30th week 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she would have the first clue how to rehabilitate a horse from injury as she is never there. Seems she isn’t assed about dolly she only wants a horse to show off and post pictures of her jumping everything else is boring an Alice can take care of it while she is half dressed, half cut and hanging off her husbands neck. She reminds me of a spoiled teenager!

Reactions: 4
Either their was something wrong with her leg or some other part of her. The horse has been brought back into work and hadn’t been allowed to canter. You don’t bring a horse back into work just because you’ve had a busy couple of weeks and not been able to ride.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.