Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not declared AGAIN! report ladies!

Doesn’t take long!
‘This hair is my fave’ not it’s not, you never have long hair and your ‘eDgY UNderCuT’ is your fave. Just stop lying, you’re paid to advertise extensions (tit ones I might add). End of discussion.

He gives me the vibe that, even though he has a big dick, he’s tit in bed and he thinks his size will make up for his lack of bedroom skills.

Also, I get what you mean about her dogs being bland. I have frenchies myself and they are always being dorks and having zoomies, I post them a lot on my Instagram and I always get messages about how funny they are. Hers just seem to...exist. They don’t seem to have exercise or play time which is sad as they’re a playful breed 😕
Yeah that’s exactly the impression I get too

and exactly what I meant by bland! They literally mirror their lazy owner. I’ve never seen dogs like it. The frenchies I know are mentalists and love zooming and acting complete dorks. They are a great breedbut hers just look like statues. She never walks them, which probably adds to them just becoming lazy. Feel so sad for them tbh. She got them only for show. She’s never an animal person, it’s all for show to make her look like an animal person 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It annoys me that brand use her to model their clothes, she does an absolute tit job. It’s actually a really nice shirt colour for summer, nice jeans or shorts to go with etc.

But nah this bint has to just wear her underwear for attention, ruins it for me and I wouldn’t buy just because she’s wearing it 😂

Attachments

Alex is the epitome of Chav, I don’t know what girls see in him. 🤮
I think he’s good looking however what on EARTH does he actually do all day. I feel like she got the horse because all he does is sit on his Xbox and she felt she needed a hobby. He’s stuck in the arse end of nowhere, none of his family nearby, none of his friends near by, no job. He must literally sit there and fester. I honestly don’t think I could live like that even with the money they have, I’d go completely insane. They just live like absolute slobs with no routine, no ambition or drive. What is ‘goals’ about that

Reactions: 14
I think he’s good looking however what on EARTH does he actually do all day. I feel like she got the horse because all he does is sit on his Xbox and she felt she needed a hobby. He’s stuck in the arse end of nowhere, none of his family nearby, none of his friends near by, no job. He must literally sit there and fester. I honestly don’t think I could live like that even with the money they have, I’d go completely insane. They just live like absolute slobs with no routine, no ambition or drive. What is ‘goals’ about that
Ive never understood why people think these morons are ‘relationship goals’ or whatever. She treats him like a child and she just comes across so aggressive and controlling that he probably does whatever she wants just to keep the peace. How is that healthy or ‘goals’? A healthy relationship is based on friendship, communication, trust and love. I don’t see any of that with these, it’s all for show, nothing is genuine with them.

Reactions: 4
Go on the sun's insta page and click on her name, Alex has replied to the comment now 🤣 nothing juicy been said but obviously he's seen it lol

I cba screenshotting soz but look at her page olivia and alex commented on the pic too 👀

Go on the sun's insta page and click on her name, Alex has replied to the comment now 🤣 nothing juicy been said but obviously he's seen it lol

I cba screenshotting soz but look at her page olivia and alex commented on the pic too 👀
imagine the cheek of them calling that woman sad and embarrassing for highlighting the fact that fame has changed them. I mean, she could be lying but I don’t know why a 40+ year old woman would bother to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add Olivia has now deleted her comment.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
imagine the cheek of them calling that woman sad and embarrassing for highlighting the fact that fame has changed them. I mean, she could be lying but I don’t know why a 40+ year old woman would bother to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know it is weird but I would just ignore it if I was them or try make amends she hasn't said anything that bad

Attachments

Reactions: 5
997B9ED9-ABDB-496C-803E-62CDA03CBD50.jpeg

Alex replies under the sun post

DA970194-A2E4-4C27-8394-CD2A0B10B6F0.jpeg

His aunt posted- Alex and Olivia then deleted comments and his aunt removed the post

6284F5BD-455F-4199-B28C-409AE4DFFE0D.jpeg

she’s now posted again and updated her caption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dislike her. I dislike her. I dislike her. I dislike her.

She is one of the LEAST relatable and down to earth influencers out there!! Is she on bleeping drugs....oh wait....

Also, she 1000% thinks she’s better than any of us, the way she goes on about how she’s so lucky she gets everything for free while we have to work for it is the epitome of having a superiority complex.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I dislike her. I dislike her. I dislike her. I dislike her.

She is one of the LEAST relatable and down to earth influencers out there!! Is she on bleeping drugs....oh wait....

Also, she 1000% thinks she’s better than any of us, the way she goes on about how she’s so lucky she gets everything for free while we have to work for it is the epitome of having a superiority complex.
She makes me want to vomit… bleeping vermin!

Reactions: 7
She will repost the Q’s that are sucking up to her of course.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.