Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nb2021

Who told you not to ride a bike! That's crazy. Of course some activities carry a higher risk than others, but generally the guidance is to carry on being active throughout if you feel up to it.

Can't say I'm a fan, but I do feel really happy for them, I'm going soft!
Thanks for the replies! I mean, I don’t ride horses lol but yeah, was told by my midwife not to ride a bike!

chocdip

VIP Member
lurker here! did Alex really cheat ? any receipts! This is why i'm always mugged off in love i thought he worshipped her 😂

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I don’t have a lot of free time on my hands 😂 but I reckon if we really thought about it or done a quick Google we could narrow the due date down to what week…without knowing how many days are in her cycle but I guess we could go with average length. BRB 😂

ok I have done a calculation and I’m going with 16 weeks pregnant, due date 03/07/22
It would honestly blow my mind if she’s only 16 weeks with her showing as much as she is! That would have put her a 10 weeks on this shoot and she looks about 20 weeks!

Attachments

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Few thoughts.

She’s either Cut or taken the extensions out.

Green blazer, white cycling shorts and black boots. She has zero style.

Her hallway is a tip! Eww.

Definitely doesn’t drive anymore. If she did could you imagine the amount of ‘accidental on purpose’ wheel shot stories to show off whatever expensive car she was driving. Obviously no ones giving any cars away to her just yet 🙄

Yes she is when it’s obvious so she’s probably had a warning. But she’s still incredibly sneaky whenever she thinks she’s can get away with it.
Another influencer posted an email from asa the other day when she was reported for not declaring so liv must eventually be fed up getting the emails 😂

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
There’s also pics of her end of Sep with red nails.

She said on that screenshot she was on her period 7th sep so if she was or it was month after then she’s due around 14th June (around 18 weeks) or around 14th July (around 14 weeks) but I’m saying she’s 18 weeks/19 weeks. You generally can’t hear heartbeat till about 16 weeks and she got a heartbeat bear at the scan.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
It annoys me that brand use her to model their clothes, she does an absolute shit job. It’s actually a really nice shirt colour for summer, nice jeans or shorts to go with etc.

But nah this bint has to just wear her underwear for attention, ruins it for me and I wouldn’t buy just because she’s wearing it 😂

Attachments

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
As far as I am aware they haven’t been friends since Olivia got married. It’s a shame because they were so close and the friendship seemed really genuine. In a way I hope this pregnancy brings them back together
They did for a brief period. She put a post out on Cara’s birthday maybe last year, Saying something like making up for lost time, something along those lines

Summernights

VIP Member
Some of her responses to the comments on her nursery post on the home account are so defensive. Honestly she can’t help herself can she, asking for advice then taking it personally

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Maybe I'm crazy but I had a baby in Feb and granted people weren't vaccinated then but I was terrified of getting COVID while pregnant. So many people have gone into preterm labour when getting COVID in pregnancy, seeing her in a group like that with no masks makes me feel so uneasy.
She won’t give a shit

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Her dress was enzoani. I think all their dresses look trashy imo
I watched her wedding show on TLC and I thought it was so odd how she basically in the end settled for that dress? I can’t remember the specifics of why she left it late to find a dress but it was just like ‘oh this one will do’, it didnt seem to be special to her at all!