Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshy2022

He definitely used to anyways when he did the pa appearances
Did he?? Wow. I read last night that when he does/did PAs he would text her every few minutes to "make sure she's ok" or something... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Obviously the other way round if what you said is true

Matterbaby

VIP Member
It’s such a weird picture for the photo set like surely she doesn’t think ‘I looked coked to the high heavens in this pic, let’s not post’

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
But she didn’t say we are giving birth in the summer?
She said we are due in the summer, which they are both due a baby regardless of who gives birth? Not being petty like but I don’t see a problem with it at all?
If she was to say we are having a baby in the summer (to which they both are) it only means the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel like I’m missing something, I didn’t even know people found this annoying 😂
Each to their own I guess!

Leo100

VIP Member
Go on the sun's insta page and click on her name, Alex has replied to the comment now 🤣 nothing juicy been said but obviously he's seen it lol

I cba screenshotting soz but look at her page olivia and alex commented on the pic too 👀

handymandy

Chatty Member
I get that feeling too. I think it’s quite possible that she’s been trying for a few years. If she has issues with her thyroid that can be a massive contributors factor. I wonder if she’ll keep her horse
i deffo think she will, she seems pretty stuck on her horse, once baby is here I wouldn’t put it past her moving her mum in for a bit and she’ll help with baby duties so she can go and chill or have a bit of her time with dolly

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Pyjamas range tomorrow and ITS have only done 1 post about it. She’s definitely bottom in the pecking order there. They did several posts for Jacs pyjamas and fawn all over new collabs that most people don’t even know. Olivia has only featured once on Adams grid and that was for the pjs last year. Also does Alex really think his teeth look good?

Chinchilla

I know someone that had worked for a few celebrities installing Xmas decs. She’s inundated with them asking for stuff for free but has to decline as she has her own bills to pay and can’t work for nothing. They then cancel their bookings if they have to pay and get a different company each year … whichever one will do it for free each time.
greedy greedy
Oh my god that is awful!