Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a flick through some other Instagrams (ferne, billie faiers, Olivia attwood etc) and they’ve not tagged that Abbot Lyon or #ad. Olivia bowen also says thanks for inviting us Abbott Lyon on one of her stories so she must have got invited by them as she does ads for them. As a job basically rather than being invited by itv or whatever as she is definitely not relevant enough!

It’s just typical Olivia really. Has to do a paid advert at every opportunity unlike the rest of them.

Also the fact she’s always starring at him in photos is SO fake! It’s like she puts it on to make it look cute. Everything is so calculated to build this perception she wants people to believe.
Just be authentic for once girl. ONCE!

Reactions: 6
Her latest stories have me howling I’m so happy she’s had bad press, like long may it continue! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who only said this week she doesn't care about drama, why does this bother her 🤔 it's not even that bad and 99% people don't believe half the crap in the DM anyway so it's not worth reacting to

Reactions: 9
She makes me howl with the “let’s normalise relationships not packing on the PDA” while simultaneously posting staged as duck photos of her looking “lovingly” at Alex trying to be couples goals. Like, yeah, spontaneous pics like that are cute AF when the couple doesn’t know the pic is being taken, but she’s staged and fake as hell.

Her whole personality is full of contradictions.

Doing interviews where she says she’s off contraception and they’re not, not trying to have a baby etc, then will make aggressive posts about not talking about them having babies. She will say and do anything to stay relevant.

Ugh, I can’t stand her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She makes me howl with the “let’s normalise relationships not packing on the PDA” while simultaneously posting staged as duck photos of her looking “lovingly” at Alex trying to be couples goals. Like, yeah, spontaneous pics like that are cute AF when the couple doesn’t know the pic is being taken, but she’s staged and fake as hell.

Doing interviews where she says she’s off contraception and they’re not, not trying to have a baby etc, then will make aggressive posts about not talking about them having babies. She will say and do anything to stay relevant.

This this this!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg finally!!! Some bleeping proof that they aren't THE couple. I've shown my husband pics before and said why aren't we like this. And he said cos it's fake 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to think they were “couple goals” too years ago but it’s all for the gram.

Reactions: 4
No wonder he was talking to them, they are much better looking than mrs tit dress wearing bucktooth sorry BOWEN

he looks like he’s making sure Olivia doesn’t come in here lol also, what friends are they then? Never seen them in my life and she always posts pictures of her mates

Attachments

This this this this this!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No wonder he was talking to them, they are much better looking than mrs tit dress wearing bucktooth sorry BOWEN

he looks like he’s making sure Olivia doesn’t come in here lol also, what friends are they then? Never seen them in my life and she always posts pictures of her mates
this isn’t one of her friends, it’s someone who works for Abbot Lyon who invited them to the NTA’s

Livs whole look last night just shows her lack of style. Chloe Burrows looked bleeping smoking 🔥. It’s weird how when she’s filming shots in the gym she makes herself look tiny but in other peoples shots she doesn’t look an 8 at all. Her face looks really puffy recently, I’m guessing it’s fillers

Livs whole look last night just shows her lack of style. Chloe Burrows looked bleeping smoking 🔥. It’s weird how when she’s filming shots in the gym she makes herself look tiny but in other peoples shots she doesn’t look an 8 at all. Her face looks really puffy recently, I’m guessing it’s fillers
It’s what’s commonly known as coke bloat 🤣

Reactions: 3
Absolutely howling at these Instagram stories 😂 “Normalise having friends of the opposite sex”… Olivia hun, you got my best friends sister thrown out of an event Alex was DJing at because Alex was giving her the eyes. You’re an absolute ratty beg and your marriage is FAKE AF!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.