Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit I actually 100% agree with what Alex is saying on his insta stories. People cannot say ANYTHING these days without the Twitter brigade jumping down their throat saying “be kind” etc. He’s hardly sent the guy a barrel of abuse, all he did was call him annoying and if you’re not even allowed to say that anymore then we are fucked as a generation 😂 shame his wife is such a nasty bleep though 🥴

Reactions: 12
Have to admit I actually 100% agree with what Alex is saying on his insta stories. People cannot say ANYTHING these days without the Twitter brigade jumping down their throat saying “be kind” etc. He’s hardly sent the guy a barrel of abuse, all he did was call him annoying and if you’re not even allowed to say that anymore then we are fucked as a generation 😂 shame his wife is such a nasty bleep though 🥴
I would agree if they weren’t such hypocrites. She cries when anyone says anything lol listen to your husband hun x

Reactions: 9
I would agree if they weren’t such hypocrites. She cries when anyone says anything lol listen to your husband hun x
Yeah true but that’s her not Alex, I can’t believe how much I used to rate her back in the love island days 🤮 she is trash and is massively punching with him and always has been

Reactions: 8
Do me a favour Liv and duck right off! I’ve never known such a self righteous, self absorbed and self opinionated woman in all my life. If there was a single intelligent thought in her head it would have died from loneliness by now. Sorry but she has to be the most irritating “z lister” known to man, she gets right on my tits! 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a dream I slept with Alex last night 😂😂 no idea why! And I was meant to be dog sitting and lost one of their dogs 😂 don’t know what the duck my head was at last night but this is apparently what me, a 30 year old mum of 2 dreams about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look, begging for a free holiday to Vegas now! Pay for your own bleeping holiday you greedy tight twit!

• Angry
I got married in Vegas, planned the whole thing myself, it’s not bleeping rocket science. If that’s not a begging post I don’t know what is! Does this parasite have no shame, she makes my blood boil 😡😡

Reactions: 10
Coming from the girl that tells her followers to ‘google it’ she ‘hates looking online’ just duck off you beggy two faced pillock! On the beg for a free holiday now it’s sickening

Also she knows what hotels, so why not just bleeping ask the hotels then you daft cow? Oh that’s right, cause then you won’t get it for free 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Exactly that handymandy exactly That! She knows what hotels so why not contact them all and ask for suite information/packages etc. So transparent. Beggy prick.

Reactions: 9
Babe which one is it? A free kitchen designed by someone and now she's claiming it to be her design 😯 what a witch! Also the Bradley Reeves guy has done near enough the same thing for Georgia and Tommy 's kitchen too lol. So how can she say SHE designed it? Is she a kitchen fitter now amongst interior designer? 🙄😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Babe which one is it? A free kitchen designed by someone and now she's claiming it to be her design 😯 what a witch! Also the Bradley Reeves guy has done near enough the same thing for Georgia and Tommy 's kitchen too lol. So how can she say SHE designed it? Is she a kitchen fitter now amongst interior designer? 🙄😂
She’s such a hypocrite 😂 the problem with influencers is you need to have a good memory to keep up with your own lies and so many dont.. Obvs Liv can’t bother scrolling back through her grid to check 🤦🏻‍♀️

The Vegas thing has pissed me off (partly because I love Vegas & hate to think of her chufty cheeks tainting it) But seriously if you've already decided on the hotel like others have said you literally just need to pick which suite & let's face it no-one sees scrolling through penthouse suite pics to decide which one you want as a chore It's part of the fun. All this 'hate looking online' bollocks is a crock of tit. Her beggy greedy nature is so unattractive. What a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Coming from the girl that tells her followers to ‘google it’ she ‘hates looking online’ just duck off you beggy two faced pillock! On the beg for a free holiday now it’s sickening

Also she knows what hotels, so why not just bleeping ask the hotels then you daft cow? Oh that’s right, cause then you won’t get it for free 🥴🥴🥴
She happily tells people to ‘google it’ but would probably tantrum, cry and kick off if anyone said it to her.

She happily tells people to ‘google it’ but would probably tantrum, cry and kick off if anyone said it to her.
She’s a vile creature, seriously!

And share a picture of the message on her stories so her sheep all send them messages too
Then proceeds to delete all comments on her feed that are (rightly so) either giving a different opinion or pulling her up on something, portraying a perfect influencer. Which she is clearly not. Just so she can earn more money from foolish companies. Drives me mad

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for the day when she no longer earns money from the gram. Won’t be too long Olive, don’t worry sweetie, your days are numbered 😊

Oh look, unfunny liv trying her hardest to be funny again…you literally look pathetic, her ridiculous grin and pose/dance is literally making me want to crawl inside my own vagina, cringing.

She even looks like a middle aged mum at a party embarrassing her kids, with that shirt and haircut.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.