Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, unfunny liv trying her hardest to be funny again…you literally look pathetic, her ridiculous grin and pose/dance is literally making me want to crawl inside my own vagina, cringing.

She even looks like a middle aged mum at a party embarrassing her kids, with that shirt and haircut.
Wow, she look bloated in that picture. Coke-bloat🤔?

Reactions: 1
Coming from the girl that tells her followers to ‘google it’ she ‘hates looking online’ just duck off you beggy two faced pillock! On the beg for a free holiday now it’s sickening

Also she knows what hotels, so why not just bleeping ask the hotels then you daft cow? Oh that’s right, cause then you won’t get it for free 🥴🥴🥴
She doesn’t do much else ... so don’t know why she can’t plan her own holiday .... like most people do - people that have ALOT more on their plate than she does ! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
So I’m a recent follower having only just binged season 2 of Love Island for the first time. I actually loved her on there so followed, but wow is she rough and full of herself in life!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’m a recent follower having only just binged season 2 of Love Island for the first time. I actually loved her on there so followed, but wow is she rough and full of herself in life!
She really is so full of herself, and I don’t get it? She’s such a mediocre “influencer” she’s not better than any of the other average influencers. I bet she really looks down on everyone around her

6573E948-98A3-4651-8FD1-CBDEE240FFEE.jpeg

duck off you stupid witch. There are millions of better riders than her out there. What are these companies thinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

The company may apparently know what they are doing but she does not.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 694820

duck off you stupid witch. There are millions of better riders than her out there. What are these companies thinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

The company may apparently know what they are doing but she does not.
‘I have lived in these boots’, what for all of 6 months????? So many people have ridden since 4-5 years old and you’re just taking the piss you twit, I’ll never buy their stuff now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
De Niro’s really aren’t great. If I was buying made to measure boots they would be at the bottom of my list

I can’t work out that bbq area. Looks massive. Why is she plonking big things right outside her bifolds? To me, the beauty of bifolds in a countryside location would be to look out of them and see rolling green- being able to open them up and feel like the outside is in. Not look out them and see big bloody monuments. Just weird to me.

I’ve just noticed the bio on their home account has changed. It definitely just said the home of @ Olivia bowen and @ Alex bowen and now it says this load of crap.
I reckon her management or someone has noticed the tide is changing on peoples attitudes towards her and the account, that people were clocking on and getting sick of the freebie after freebie and that’s why she’s trying to change the vibe of the account to be more ‘Olivia bowen- interior designer goddess,here to help you mere mortals!’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t work out that bbq area. Looks massive. Why is she plonking big things right outside her bifolds? To me, the beauty of bifolds in a countryside location would be to look out of them and see rolling green- being able to open them up and feel like the outside is in. Not look out them and see big bloody monuments. Just weird to me.

I’ve just noticed the bio on their home account has changed. It definitely just said the home of @ Olivia bowen and @ Alex bowen and now it says this load of crap.
I reckon her management or someone has noticed the tide is changing on peoples attitudes towards her and the account, that people were clocking on and getting sick of the freebie after freebie and that’s why she’s trying to change the vibe of the account to be more ‘Olivia bowen- interior designer goddess,here to help you mere mortals!’
Tips and tricks??? Ok yeah all the freebies and gifts? Are you sure you want to relay your tips whe you don’t even follow them yourself? duck OFF you beggy little bint

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t use any other tiler hmm what about downstairs toilet tiler u said u loved even after everyone was saying it was wonky 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d just love walking out and seeing bleeping loads of CONCRETE AND SLABS. Whyyyyy did she move to the countryside to have all that green land around her and change the view to something that reminds me of prison ???????

Reactions: 8
More stories on the olive trees that I am sure she has previously said were gifted … mentions the company but no sign of mentioning ad/gifted or otherwise …

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.