Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck is this? šŸ˜‚ Industrial style accessories plonked next to a classic ornate style table- is she ok? Two completely different vibes thrown together creating an eyesore! She has zero style, she shouldnā€™t be let loose on her own in any home furnishing shop or website!
Its honestly hilarious. This is no longer a matter of personal taste, that just looks bizarre. Why are they balanced on top of each other & at such an odd angle too with random dried flowers plonked it. It looks so tit it's funny.

Reactions: 7
Hate their hallway and colour scheme. Why all the black ? Guess we all have our own taste donā€™t we. Just think itā€™s so lifeless and dull with no warmth

Reactions: 1
The black seems to be a new thing with instagrammers. Olivia Attwood has had similar in her house. I just donā€™t like it at all šŸ˜±

Crying laughing at the stories on the home account this morning offering to film top tips for interior design. Some of the topics below that are mentioned:
ā€œStyling on a budgetā€
ā€œ5 top tops on designing your room start to finishā€

Iā€™m sorry, what!!? She literally gets sent tit for free so how can she ā€œbudgetā€ also she has had at least one room entirely styled and all items purchased by an interior design company. šŸ¤” people may be interested in her doing this if her style was actually her own and nice! Instead sheā€™s making more money out of spouting utter crap and ripping off other peopleā€™s businesses again by taking advantage of the attention that THEIR styling tips has given her.

Reactions: 12
Honestly wtaf!!! Sheā€™s giving tips on interior design now, I tell you what Liv, Iā€™ve got a tip for you, start cleaning your house you absolute minger! Oh and just for the record that new monstrosity on the landing looks like an old fish tank with a few dried weeds thrown in for good measure šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly wtaf!!! Sheā€™s giving tips on interior design now, I tell you what Liv, Iā€™ve got a tip for you, start cleaning your house you absolute minger! Oh and just for the record that new monstrosity on the landing looks like an old fish tank with a few dried weeds thrown in for good measure šŸ¤£
"I did study it" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that Ā£50 on-line bollocks she did? That's like buying one of those kids make your own Jewellery sets & claiming to be a jeweller. If the new Hallway addition is her 'style' then I'd rather have Katie Price's assistance & that's saying something! I'm still flabbergasted by Hallway Eyesore. & those wires wound round the leg of the Wayfair console tables still wind me up. Looks tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also thought it looked like a fish tank !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ā€˜Just an FYI this isnā€™t an ad.ā€™ Mark this day- sheā€™s shared a company that ISNT AN AD!!!! this monumental moment must be shouted from the roof tops! Well done our liv you are actually paying for something yourself!

Bet this will be an advert though. Oh and look, not marked. Screenshot for if and when she posts it as an ad next week.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
View attachment 687367

Look at her face and how tight she is gripping on the reins šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t know anything about horse riding but even I can see she looks scared as heck riding Dolly! Sheā€™s so stiff looking. Also, do horses like to be working? Like, do they need someone to ride them often to get exercise and mental stimulation? If so, I can understand why Dolly is better with that girl who works at the stables, they would have developed a trusting relationship šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

New feature? What of your Ā£29 course? Of interior design that everyone else designs for you? Of interior freebies and tat? Of a mismatched house? I think not love. Wind your neck in please

ā€˜Favourite room Iā€™ve ever designedā€™????? Hahahahahahaha mate someone actually designed it for you, down the the very last detail. You literally did nothing

Attachments

Her collections are so bad but honestly how is she gunna put those jeans being the best fit ever but you have to size up in the same sentenceā€¦ like surely if they were the best fit theyā€™d be true to size or am I being stupid šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You donā€™t need to know anything about ā€˜sound technologyā€™ to get a decent set up. Companies like Sonos do it all for you

Reactions: 2
You donā€™t need to know anything about ā€˜sound technologyā€™ to get a decent set up. Companies like Sonos do it all for you
Itā€™s cause Sonos wonā€™t gift her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s deffo not getting anything from them

Reactions: 3
Her collections are so bad but honestly how is she gunna put those jeans being the best fit ever but you have to size up in the same sentenceā€¦ like surely if they were the best fit theyā€™d be true to size or am I being stupid šŸ„“
She probably doesnā€™t really need to size up, sheā€™s most likely the bigger size but manages to squeeze into smaller sizes but just canā€™t in them jeans so makes out like you have to size up so she feels smaller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.