Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5B3C8C96-0BDB-4BF4-96B6-F2CE398433EF.jpeg

Which chemical does all that sniff activate Liv? I would blame her ratty behaviour on her being on a comedown but she is like that all the time 😂

Wonder if she reads on here as she has shared Alice’s post to her equestrian Instagram story.

Reactions: 1
I've had a come down or 2 in my day. Classic behaviour, initially go quiet on Social Media as fully got the fear, followed by googling how to naturally bring your Seretonin levels back up (the brain chemical post) followed by a reassessment of your life & a plan to detox. A spring clean will come soon in the need to feel wholesome phase 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had a come down or 2 in my day. Classic behaviour, initially go quiet on Social Media as fully got the fear, followed by googling how to naturally bring your Seretonin levels back up (the brain chemical post) followed by a reassessment of your life & a plan to detox. A spring clean will come soon in the need to feel wholesome phase 🤣.
Without defending the witch I don’t go near drugs and this is also a typical weekend behaviour for me lol I don’t do social media rough I’ve normally got my head in the toilet and I’m a bad rough too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Without defending the witch I don’t go near drugs and this is also a typical weekend behaviour for me lol I don’t do social media rough I’ve normally got my head in the toilet and I’m a bad rough too!
Yeah don't get me wrong, alcohol is just as bad to put you in the horrors! Why do we do it to ourselves 😱

Reactions: 1
Staircase reveal is up, no ad declaration though…let’s see if she goes back to add it later on, no way they paid for the carpet. She wouldn’t part with money over carpet loool

Reactions: 2
Staircase reveal is up, no ad declaration though…let’s see if she goes back to add it later on, no way they paid for the carpet. She wouldn’t part with money over carpet loool
She parts with money over barely anything apparently

• Haha
She never shares company names when she’s part for it herself. I reckon she’s just not declaring it and hopes no ones notices as she knows getting free carpet to replace perfectly fine carpet would piss people off.

She’s been quiet hasn’t she ?
They've both been quiet. They seemed to go into hiding after Friday night, Alex was even supposed to DJ at Levels in Bham on the Sunday & didn't turn up. They either had some hangover or had a row. I suspect both.

Reactions: 5
They've both been quiet. They seemed to go into hiding after Friday night, Alex was even supposed to DJ at Levels in Bham on the Sunday & didn't turn up. They either had some hangover or had a row. I suspect both.
I bet she’s the type of girlfriend that constantly watches Alex on a night out to make sure no girls go near him

Reactions: 4
The black painted bannisters really don’t worry with the new carpet.. she’s constantly jumping to do anything without thinking

Has she made out that Dolly has been resting or ill or whatever it is, to hide the fact that she's been busy partying etc? And her house jeez, the outdoor area haha why the hell is she ruining it by putting so much out there? The hot tub, the glass doors, the new outdoor bar area will overshadow the actual beauty of the garden, the pond. Im pretty sure she will get rid of the fish and make it into a natural pool (because she LOVES animals and nature).

And selling the carpet. The carpet she got for free she is now selling. Why not give it away Olivia? Why not reuse it somewhere else in your house?

Has she made out that Dolly has been resting or ill or whatever it is, to hide the fact that she's been busy partying etc? And her house jeez, the outdoor area haha why the hell is she ruining it by putting so much out there? The hot tub, the glass doors, the new outdoor bar area will overshadow the actual beauty of the garden, the pond. Im pretty sure she will get rid of the fish and make it into a natural pool (because she LOVES animals and nature).

And selling the carpet. The carpet she got for free she is now selling. Why not give it away Olivia? Why not reuse it somewhere else in your house?
Tbf she has said the carpet is free but she also said she wants it to go to someone who really needs it. Someone so desperate they happen to have access to a van to collect it & have a grand staircase to carpet. Probably stinks of Dog anyway.

What the heck is this? 😂 Industrial style accessories plonked next to a classic ornate style table- is she ok? Two completely different vibes thrown together creating an eyesore! She has zero style, she shouldn’t be let loose on her own in any home furnishing shop or website!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What the heck is this? 😂 Industrial style accessories plonked next to a classic ornate style table- is she ok? Two completely different vibes thrown together creating an eyesore! She has zero style, she shouldn’t be let loose on her own in any home furnishing shop or website!
I've never really thought about it before but the bannister is terrible too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.