Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f*ck are those poses by the pool? Is she cold? Has she hurt her arm? How does she think this looks good. HOW?!

The most awkward poses ever. She’s in public! No shame whatsoever. If I saw a girl do they on holiday I’d throw my flip flop at her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the f*ck are those poses by the pool? Is she cold? Has she hurt her arm? How does she think this looks good. HOW?!

The most awkward poses ever. She’s in public! No shame whatsoever. If I saw a girl do they on holiday I’d throw my flip flop at her head.
& why post them today when she's not even there. The Hourglass Emoji too. Hourglass is a compliment, you're not supposed to say it about yourself & none of this women embracing their bodies & their sexuality bullshit when its just an excuse to shamelessly love yourself. Vanity at it's worst 🐷

Reactions: 2
She’s even cropped a picture of the bbq she’s gone for to make it look like she has bought it. Watch when it comes as a freebee and we will all have ‘forgotten’ she slyly posted to make it look like she bought it. I can see straight through her the beggy little witch

Reactions: 4
She’s even cropped a picture of the bbq she’s gone for to make it look like she has bought it. Watch when it comes as a freebee and we will all have ‘forgotten’ she slyly posted to make it look like she bought it. I can see straight through her the beggy little witch
I literally thought the same. Not a chance this beggar has actually bought something with her own money.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me, or, has she just got the most annoying mouth? The way her lips move when she talks grates the living hell out of me - feel the need to punch my screen every time! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg the video of him in the pond. There were crisp packets and all sorts in there then he gobbed in it. For god sake someone save those poor fish

Reactions: 1
Omg is that real 😂 basically saying yeah I’m rich and??! Urgh she is vile.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.