Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people like Olivia think sticking your tongue is a personality trait, sO qUiRkY

Reactions: 9
Ok so she denies having lip filler. But in her childhood photos she has no top lip (neither does her brother). In the photo of them grown up, he still has no top lip... But she has big plump lips. Why can't she just admit it. It's SO obvious anyway she's had them done, just infuriates me when she denies it 😆
she’s definitely had them trout lips done, so much so she can’t even close her mouth as the top lip is a dodgy shape

Reactions: 4
Her lips look like an swimming pool inflatable that half the airs come out of lol 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s definitely had them trout lips done, so much so she can’t even close her mouth as the top lip is a dodgy shape
I think she said she had her lips done when she was younger/before LI but she didn’t like them so she never had them done again. Clearly a lie as the filler would have dissolved by now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Ok so she denies having lip filler. But in her childhood photos she has no top lip (neither does her brother). In the photo of them grown up, he still has no top lip... But she has big plump lips. Why can't she just admit it. It's SO obvious anyway she's had them done, just infuriates me when she denies it 😆
I don’t think she’s always denied it, pretty sure she mentioned that she had them done before her wedding but not 100% sure. Her mum has weird lips too, like the top one is kind of saggy like livs is.

On another note I had no idea Olivia had a sister?? She literally never talks about her, I wonder if they aren’t close?

Reactions: 1
Happy Father’s Day dad, here’s some more pictures of ME on my wedding day for you to see
duck off Liv nobody gives a duck about your wedding pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rental house that Alex’s grandparents have moved into…surely they aren’t charging them rent 😳
Why not 😂 if they’re renting theyre renting at the end of the day, you don’t just get it free cause you’re renting off family.
Are his grandparents retired? If so they’ll get rent covered by social and it’s illegal to rent off family I think

Reactions: 4
Why not 😂 if they’re renting theyre renting at the end of the day, you don’t just get it free cause you’re renting off family.
Are his grandparents retired? If so they’ll get rent covered by social and it’s illegal to rent off family I think
Na I’m sorry if I was a millionaire my grandparents would not be renting off me. My grandparents are my life and have worked their socks off to give my family what they have. I’d give it back to them in a heartbeat. But I get not everyone’s as close to their grandparents so

Reactions: 37
I don’t think she’s always denied it, pretty sure she mentioned that she had them done before her wedding but not 100% sure. Her mum has weird lips too, like the top one is kind of saggy like livs is.

On another note I had no idea Olivia had a sister?? She literally never talks about her, I wonder if they aren’t close?
How do you know she has a sister? I had no idea either..

1 because her parents know their shelf life

2. Shes doing so much to it because it’s all freeeee!! Wouldn’t be doing half as much if it wasn’t all gifted I can assure you

Attachments

Reactions: 2

I think her sister is very young, maybe not even quite into the teen years yet, and is from her dad from a different relationship or marriage.

I think her sister is very young, maybe not even quite into the teen years yet, and is from her dad from a different relationship or marriage.
Oh right I see! Thought she looked older on that picture. Makes more sense to why she’s not mentioned a lot then

Yes I think she has a baby step sister. I’ve seen in the past she post a little toddler and said that was her sister. But that was couple years ago. So I think she’s under 5

How do you know she has a sister? I had no idea either..

1 because her parents know their shelf life

2. Shes doing so much to it because it’s all freeeee!! Wouldn’t be doing half as much if it wasn’t all gifted I can assure you
But I thought this was her dream forever home 🙄 that’s all shes been banging on about for the last year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.