Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having the money she claims to have, but then begging for freebies at every possible opportunity. She’s unlikeable as a person anyway but that in particular really annoys me, if you have the money to buy nice things bleeping BUY THEM 🙄

Reactions: 17
D3657C87-1EBE-4F58-BBE9-1F12B6C0849E.jpeg

Saw this on the molly mae thread.

Hopefully Olivia is next! She is one of the worst culprits.

Reactions: 14
Offends me so much she’s probably sitting all smug she’s not in the 4 to be named, mainly cause she is a sly cow and adds the ‘ad hashtag after it’s been posted for a few hours! I really want them to take away every influencers ability to be paid for a year of for good if they do not declare it. Why should they get away with making money this way if they are frauds? That would really sting them all and we would finally be free of all this tit

Reactions: 6
Imagine having the money she claims to have, but then begging for freebies at every possible opportunity. She’s unlikeable as a person anyway but that in particular really annoys me, if you have the money to buy nice things bleeping BUY THEM 🙄
I’m RiCh yEaH

*proceeds to shamelessly beg for crap*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally ... I don’t buy from companies that ‘influencers’ promote 🤷🏻‍♀️. I would actively choose NOT to purchase from companies that are endorsed by ‘influencers’... even if I liked the product , the fact ‘influencers’ advertise it (and probably got it for free and are also paid to advertise it) means I wouldn’t make a purchase🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m RiCh yEaH

*proceeds to shamelessly beg for crap*

It’s embarrassing ...

She’s probably not as wealthy as she would have us believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
wow I rarely post on here but what a day we've had!
More chatting tit about never using filters (ok liv!)
The gammy nails whilst modelling rings she's obsessed with 🤌
"I look like medusa but a hot version"

Reactions: 3
wow I rarely post on here but what a day we've had!
More chatting tit about never using filters (ok liv!)
The gammy nails whilst modelling rings she's obsessed with 🤌
"I look like medusa but a hot version"
Yeah ... I wouldn’t want her advertising my brand ... especially rings with grim nails like that 🤢 ... fair enough don’t have anything on them , but to have them look like this and ‘model’ rings - out of order ! Doesn’t show much respect to the brand owner ...

Reactions: 3

Ergh.

Also just realised their name is said BOWen not BAWen like I’ve been saying it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ergh.

Also just realised their name is said BOWen not BAWen like I’ve been saying it 😂
She absolutely does not still get dick pics, they probs rarely even ‘sext’ they just say all this to make them still seem the ‘goals’ couple. Probably shag once a month 🤣 I just don’t get their vibe anymore like they used to have, they just seem like they are out of touch with one another. So all this bullshit is absolutely for the camera and false pretence of that perfect coupe 🙄

I wonder who the sly dig was at when she said some people just marry for money/fame 🤔
That’s basically why they are married, they are married for the fame and money. If they split they would be irrelevant so yet again her comment is such hypocrisy. No shock there

Reactions: 7
Where to begin!

So she starts off by being sooooo shook at how amazing a contour stick is… then proceeds to say she will tell us tomorrow what it is …. Oh hold on…. Do I smell a…….
‘I actually work with this brand’

Yep…. Course I smell an ad. She literally shares NOTHING unless paid to do so. For example- the bbq. She asked for recommendations, found one herself yet cropped the picture of it without sharing the website she got it from. Why wouldn’t she just tell everyone - oh I got this amazing bbq from blah blah website’ ? So she only ever raves about things she’s paid to rave about, so how can anyone believe her hype. She is just so inauthentic.

The nails. Jesus the nails. How she has the audacity to take a companies money and ‘advertise’ them with those nails. It’s like a model turning up to model bikinis without having a wax!!

Medusa.. but a hot version. I cannot. I just cannot.

Oh and also the video about the filter. So she puts the filter on and off showing her ‘real self’ underneath it….and it’s just so hilarious that anyone would use a filter and not just love their real selves under it. Oh hold on.. no….no… those freckles it’s showing on her unfiltered face… She DREW those freckles on didn’t she… but be real girls, BE REAL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so she denies having lip filler. But in her childhood photos she has no top lip (neither does her brother). In the photo of them grown up, he still has no top lip... But she has big plump lips. Why can't she just admit it. It's SO obvious anyway she's had them done, just infuriates me when she denies it 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.