Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shares him with all the huns he fucks at the weekends
Whilst she’s off riding he’s riding someone else! 🤣🤣 he probably can’t stand the smell of her 😩

Her before and after of that room are not even the same angle, she’s not even designed it herself, that’s what pisses me off the most, she’s had everything for free and they designed it. From a self confessed ‘INTERIOR DESIGNER’ she does duck all interior design in her own home. Funny that 🙃

Reactions: 3
Whilst she’s off riding he’s riding someone else! 🤣🤣 he probably can’t stand the smell of her 😩

Her before and after of that room are not even the same angle, she’s not even designed it herself, that’s what pisses me off the most, she’s had everything for free and they designed it. From a self confessed ‘INTERIOR DESIGNER’ she does duck all interior design in her own home. Funny that 🙃
Screenshots please I’m blocked 😂

Reactions: 1
on the subject of the "ha you like dicks cause youre wearing a dickies shirt", she's said stupid homophobic "jokes" like that in the past. I just feel for any young gay lads (or girls!) that are following her and internalising that narrative. They're going to watch that and think "oh so its funny to like dicks" and potentially add to the thoughts they may be having about gay being wrong and something to laugh at! Its disgusting and she should get called out for it. If he was wearing a "pussies" top she sure wouldnt laugh at him and say, ha you like pussy.

Reactions: 5
And that’s why she has Dolly. Purely for content. That’s ridiculous putting a bloody party hat on a horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to jump in, I’d forgotten this couple existed. Are they still together?!

i was on the same flight as Olivia and Alex in June 2017. I didn’t know who they were at the time but they travelled in a small group and the vibe was weird with them.. like a bit of a stuck up vibe if that makes sense.

Alex was quite striking because he was tall and tanned and muscley. I remember wondering if they were siblings (sort of looked alike), i didn’t think they were a couple because there was zero chemistry between them. No hand holding or any sign of intimacy to indicate they were a couple. I think they were travelling with about two other super flamboyant camp guys.

looking back I think they’d maybe gone to an after party (the end of show ones they have). It was the Ryanair flight back to London.

but yeh he’s fairly good looking, she’s extremely average looking but comes across like she’s in love with herself.

incidentally I know someone who went to the same gym as Alex waaay back. Apparently he was very insecure and a bit of an idiot.

Reactions: 3
Really don’t like how they’ve done the hot tub. Just looks like they’ve plonked it anywhere and randomly built around it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
‘Can anyone recommend any BBQ’s… I have looked online’ well look harder Olivia (p.s you clearly read this page to even mention that you already looked online)

Reactions: 14
‘Can anyone recommend any BBQ’s… I have looked online’ well look harder Olivia (p.s you clearly read this page to even mention that you already looked online)
She drives me mad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally any diy store, b&q, Homebase etc all do them. She’s so transparent, I don’t understand why she can’t just say “is there a company willing to gift me a bbq” at least she would be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️ All this sly begging drives me insane

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.