Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the prices of those sofas! The one she’s chosen starts at £8500!!! I know it’s the company’s choice but realistically a lot of her “followers” aren’t going to have that kind of money to spend on a frigging sofa that’s only used for 2 months a year in the UK weather. So really how much exposure are they actually going to get!?! All these influencers in their big houses and hardly any of it is actually paid for by them 😡. “Oh yes I’ll just take a fully designed and paid for by you master bedroom including the little ornaments cos I can’t even possibly pay for them!”. It’s begging and skanky!!
Just came on here to say this. I looked it up!
of course she was only going to share them once she confirmed she could bag an 8500k sofa. Beggy snidey cow.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice she’s now putting ‘advertisement’ in her stories and not just ‘ad’

That comment from yesterday must’ve hit deep 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why she flogging £15 dresses and £8.5k furniture 😂😂😂😂 will put her name to anything that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate people like this. 'If she hadn't had two stops, been eliminated and got another go she'd have won and beaten all the other people who went clear on their first go'. But she didn't though? So it's irrelevant 😂
Guys sorry I must have missed something in previous posts/threads. Can someone let me know why she can’t ride Dolly right now? 😐

• Haha
Guys sorry I must have missed something in previous posts/threads. Can someone let me know why she can’t ride Dolly right now? 😐
she takes her on hacks and stuff, I think she just doesn’t have the confidence or ability to compete with Dolly in shows so she gets Alice to do it.

Reactions: 5
Surely if you were going to spend £8.5k on something you'd not take advice from an ex Love Islander / idiot skank on the purchase?!

Reactions: 5
Shock, eye bleeping herself in her last stories, I just can’t even cope with her narcissistic ways

Reactions: 4
i bet they can't believe their luck when someone says they are giving them something like that.

Surely she'll get rid of Dolly soon?

Can’t believe she thinks she’s some fashion icon her latest outfit in her story is minging. She really thinks she’s edgy when she dresses in things my aunt would probably wear and she’s in her late 40’s 😂 and they’d probably wear it to work not out to dinner, considering she has a wardrobe full of gifted clothes she dresses so tit

Attachments

Can’t believe she thinks she’s some fashion icon her latest outfit in her story is minging. She really thinks she’s edgy when she dresses in things my aunt would probably wear and she’s in her late 40’s 😂 and they’d probably wear it to work not out to dinner, considering she has a wardrobe full of gifted clothes she dresses so tit
I really liked the outfit 😂 just not the twit that’s wearing it

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get her style anymore , she used to dress nice and be a normal girl and now she’s trying to go all retro and so is Alex. They just look hideous together lol

2000 likes on her easilocks post from yesterday.. 2 THOUSAND... and she has 2.5 million followers. People aren’t stupid- not buying into it at all because they KNOW she doesn’t wear extensions! Also- no ad declaration on that post. F*cking idiot.

Reactions: 12
i bet they can't believe their luck when someone says they are giving them something like that.

Surely she'll get rid of Dolly soon?
I follow her eq account and she did a q&a this week. Someone asked if she'd ever sell Dolly and she responded with "NEVER EVER EVER, SHE'S LIKE MY CHILD ETC ETC ETC'
Who knows though eh?! Like all those influencer marriages that last like 18 months....

Reactions: 3
Literally added #adcampaign to her text DAYS after posting it! That’s only been added today. She’s a sly witch.
Can’t stand the prick and her crap extensions. No I really do not want to buy extensions from a SHORT HAIRED lady, who never actually keeps extensions in long enough to warrant long hair. She never likes long hair and never keeps them fresh so WHY would I ever want a product of hers that she wouldn’t even want herself. All for the poxy money and even more unrelatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.