Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she looked amazing :love:

No idea what Olivia is looking so smug for as she has done nothing with that horse to get her to the stage she is at! Well done Alice šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 4
Exactly! She deserves a much better rider! Look at her potential! Instead sheā€™ll be stuck to chilled hacks and yanking reins from our Liv šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Liv getting chuffed because her new door security takes a photo of everyone who rings the bell. Errrm we've all had ring doorbells for years 'Hun'. She'll probably start ringing her own doorbell just so she can take more photos of herself. Would f*ck herself if she could that girl šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The girl was literally joking cos itā€™s called a different thing across the country... and she comes back with this reply? Iā€™m sure this will be passed off as her ā€˜sassy sense of humourā€™ but sheā€™s just plain rude. (P.s I do also call it knock down ginger šŸ˜‚ - I can see a debate coming)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She thinks she can put šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ at the end of it and everyone will think itā€™s funny. Sheā€™s an entitled little twit who doesnā€™t deserve the platform she has. ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€ head.

Reactions: 6
Obviously canā€™t handle the truth šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™m all for actual trolls not getting the time of day if theyā€™re being abusive but if sheā€™s just being called out on things she actually does after being rude to people herself then sheā€™s a joke. Iā€™m so tempted to email daily Mail a copy of her being pulled aside for advertising incorrectly

The fact that post has over 12,000 likes and only 60 odd comments just proves how much she goes through and deletes comments she doesnā€™t like

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m all for actual trolls not getting the time of day if theyā€™re being abusive but if sheā€™s just being called out on things she actually does after being rude to people herself then sheā€™s a joke. Iā€™m so tempted to email daily Mail a copy of her being pulled aside for advertising incorrectly
Exactly. Unfortunately ā€˜influencesā€™ think they are untouchable donā€™t they? Sheā€™s only deleted that comment because she knows itā€™s the truth. Thereā€™s plenty of evidence on here to back it up.

Reactions: 2
She edit peopleā€™s views in real life. Sheā€™ll have a shock when this fame thing is over and she canā€™t delete peopleā€™s opinions šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Unfortunately ā€˜influencesā€™ think they are untouchable donā€™t they? Sheā€™s only deleted that comment because she knows itā€™s the truth. Thereā€™s plenty of evidence on here to back it up.
Iā€™m going to do it this weekend. Save all the evidence of her doing it on here and send it over and hopefully theyā€™ll do an article on her. Stupid cow, she makes me furious.
This is such a problem with social media, these influencers can just categorise anyone with a difference of opinion or that pulls them up about the standards that they work within and theyā€™re classed as trolls. Itā€™s crazy. It creates a false pretence to the other followers that itā€™s all love snd support. I would love to see all the comments she deletes.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m going to do it this weekend. Save all the evidence of her doing it on here and send it over and hopefully theyā€™ll do an article on her. Stupid cow, she makes me furious.
This is such a problem with social media, these influencers can just categorise anyone with a difference of opinion or that pulls them up about the standards that they work within and theyā€™re classed as trolls. Itā€™s crazy. It creates a false pretence to the other followers that itā€™s all love snd support. I would love to see all the comments she deletes.
I had a response from ASA too saying they found there was a case to look into. So I can share the email on here if needed? X

Her latest stories on bowen house page- why does she keep saying recently about checking the company out before sharing with her followers. Mate- youve always shared things you donā€™t even use yourself as long as you get paid for it so please donā€™t insult our intelligence and act like you only share things that you really believe in. What you mean is you wanted to make sure the deal was right for yourself. Youā€™re so f*cking transparent and a complete phoney.

Last edited:
So guys I have ā€˜foundā€™ this really amazing furniture company and omg they just happen to now be working with me, what are the chances šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Have you seen the prices of those sofas! The one sheā€™s chosen starts at Ā£8500!!! I know itā€™s the companyā€™s choice but realistically a lot of her ā€œfollowersā€ arenā€™t going to have that kind of money to spend on a frigging sofa thatā€™s only used for 2 months a year in the UK weather. So really how much exposure are they actually going to get!?! All these influencers in their big houses and hardly any of it is actually paid for by them šŸ˜”. ā€œOh yes Iā€™ll just take a fully designed and paid for by you master bedroom including the little ornaments cos I canā€™t even possibly pay for them!ā€. Itā€™s begging and skanky!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the prices of those sofas! The one sheā€™s chosen starts at Ā£8500!!! I know itā€™s the companyā€™s choice but realistically a lot of her ā€œfollowersā€ arenā€™t going to have that kind of money to spend on a frigging sofa thatā€™s only used for 2 months a year in the UK weather. So really how much exposure are they actually going to get!?! All these influencers in their big houses and hardly any of it is actually paid for by them šŸ˜”. ā€œOh yes Iā€™ll just take a fully designed and paid for by you master bedroom including the little ornaments cos I canā€™t even possibly pay for them!ā€. Itā€™s begging and skanky!!
For god sake! The people who are actually influenced by her are girls in their 20s mainly from what I see from comments on her posts. Your tit ITS range is within their budget but do you think theyā€™re going to be buying garden furniture worth thousands?! No mate. Totally non relatable.

Reactions: 10
Any company that decides to give them furniture worth thousands of pounds is so stupid, literally pissing money away. As if any of her fans have that kind of money to spend, just such a huge waste. Sheā€™s so rough too, that sofa will be ruined and smelling of farts, cigarette smoke and wet dog within months.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.