Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used to be that fussed about the Ad declaring thing but this is actually pissing me off now. Considering she's been told about it officially. The ad was on there for 6 hours before it was edited to include #ad. She can't claim this as a mistake when it's basically a 4 step process (upload pic, apply filter, add text, post) that is 'her job as she likes to point out & that she does several times a day. So basically she's thick as duck & tit at her job as she can't follow a simple process &/or is deceiving followers in the process, how many people potentially purchased the outfit in that 6 hours believing it was actually something Liv chose to spend her own cash on rather than something she was being paid to say was good. She's an absolute piss take. Rant over.
That’s exactly what she does, she’s done it so many times! Posts something without the ad so followers don’t think she’s getting paid then goes and adds it sneakily hours later when it’s not a fresh post anymore so most people have seen it but it’s on there for if she gets investigated. It’s totally not an accident, she’s done it too many times for it to be that, it’s totally premeditated and sly, and it’s for that very reason I can’t bare her.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember the name of her mums cottage Reno Instagram that was basically just liv running it in a bid to get more free things? I can’t seem to find it again

Ive sent a complaint to Easilocks for using her as a brand ambassador. I think people should do the same. Why is she the face of Easilocks for? She doesnt even like long hair, nor can she look after extensions so why the duck is she the new face. Her head and face is too small for long hair, and she isnt the best role model? It angers me that these companies use people like her just because she has loads of followers? And she gets paid a nice sum to be even more fake towards her followers.

I used to buy SkinRepublic but stopped as soon as they put her face on it. She doesn't even have great skin?

Reactions: 14
Ive sent a complaint to Easilocks for using her as a brand ambassador. I think people should do the same. Why is she the face of Easilocks for? She doesnt even like long hair, nor can she look after extensions so why the duck is she the new face. Her head and face is too small for long hair, and she isnt the best role model? It angers me that these companies use people like her just because she has loads of followers? And she gets paid a nice sum to be even more fake towards her followers.

I used to buy SkinRepublic but stopped as soon as they put her face on it. She doesn't even have great skin?
she will never wear those extensions :LOL: Shes on a shoot today, looks like another in the style launch, but she’s back to short hair. Surely if you were that excited about being the face of these extensions you’d be wearing them?

Reactions: 5

Totally agree with this- she has actively said she prefers short hair, the few times she’s had extensions, she frazzles them within days and they’re out within a couple of weeks. Literally the worst ambassador for an extension company. Where did you send complaint to?

Wish she hadn’t, didn’t want to see a story of her rank foot 🤢

Oh and she just videoed the whole process, even if she didn’t end up loving it, yeah ok liv, course you weren’t going to advertise it if it wasn’t good 🤥
at least she’s actually had a pedicure for once. She has the most disgusting feet known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I sent them a message to their Instagram. They replied saying that they used her because she has 2 mill followers and when I said that she has never worn their brand, they proceed to send me a pic of our Liv wearing their hair extensions.. In September last year. That is the only time, she has worn them 😂

Get a girl who likes wearing them. Megan Mckenna works for them, I'm not keen on her but she actually likes styling her hair so it's so understandable why they would want her but Olivia Bowen? It is literally because she has a large following and that's it and that annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never cringed as much as I just have watching her stories of her dancing and rolling around on the floor saying she looks like Leonardo. She hands down has the worst sense of humour ever, in that she completely lacks one, she just acts like a child and is like “OmG iM sO fUn aNd cRaZy GuYs” and laughs at herself when no one else is. It’s like when she’s really rude to someone and is like “it’s just my sense of humour, none of you get it” :rolleyes: That guy who is stood there looks so fed up with her tit when the camera pans to him, which is ironically the funniest part 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never cringed as much as I just have watching her stories of her dancing and rolling around on the floor saying she looks like Leonardo. She hands down has the worst sense of humour ever, in that she completely lacks one, she just acts like a child and is like “OmG iM sO fUn aNd cRaZy GuYs” and laughs at herself when no one else is. It’s like when she’s really rude to someone and is like “it’s just my sense of humour, none of you get it” :rolleyes: That guy who is stood there looks so fed up with her tit when the camera pans to him, which is ironically the funniest part 😂
She just bleeping loves the attention doesn’t she. I bet that’s why she surrounds herself with “normal” friends cause she will always be the centre of attention.

tile pattern looks tit. It’s first thing I saw was that they weren’t in the middle

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the impression that Olivia was that girl at school who everyone pretended to like and be friends with out of fear she would be a witch to them?

I knew plenty of girls like that at my school. Just mean girls who thought they were the top dog. It’s sad that at 27 she hasn’t grown out of that attitude but I guess she’s in an industry that likes to blow smoke up these influencers arses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else get the impression that Olivia was that girl at school who everyone pretended to like and be friends with out of fear she would be a witch to them?

I knew plenty of girls like that at my school. Just mean girls who thought they were the top dog. It’s sad that at 27 she hasn’t grown out of that attitude but I guess she’s in an industry that likes to blow smoke up these influencers arses 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I 100% think this, she has such an inflated ego, and she thinks she’s funny and that the sun generally shines out of her ass when she’s just an irritant. I think people have just gone along with her tit over the years for an easy life, I bet she can be a right witch if you don’t pander to her. She gets a right stick up her ass if you don’t agree with her.

Reactions: 4
My friend has met her and has mutual friends and she is a mean annoying twit I confirm. I live nearby but haven’t seen them locally.

She posted on her stories this morning on her own account about the Israel and Palestine issues.. as if she’s read up and educated herself on it!! More clout

Reactions: 1
Ahhh the difference on her latest equestrian post seeing Alice ride Dolly! Just goes to show what potential she could have if she didn’t have a rider who is such a novice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.