Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but have you seen a mongier looking bunch of lads in one pic, 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also I used to think Alex was so fit but he’s proper rough now and always stands like his legs aren’t his, is it just me who thinks he stands for pictures in such a weird unnatural looking stance??? 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
for once I’m glad I’m a little bit older because the men of this younger generation just aren’t doing it for me:LOL: and I agree about Alex, he’s aged horribly over the last few years, wonder why that could be :unsure:

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but have you seen a mongier looking bunch of lads in one pic, 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also I used to think Alex was so fit but he’s proper rough now and always stands like his legs aren’t his, is it just me who thinks he stands for pictures in such a weird unnatural looking stance??? 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Look like they stink of BO 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else see someone commented on her latest grid post saying something like “good to see you both back on the powder” and they put emojis of white powder and a key, and now it’s been deleted? Not a shock at all, I’d be more suprised if they didn’t do it, but she’s left some other negative comments on the post and only seemed to delete that one which seems odd. Wonder if someone saw something the other day at that event 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s always so quiet after days / nights out- 100% on come downs! She is so strong about saying social media is her JOB yet doesn’t ‘work’ for a few days after her drink/coke sesh. Imagine if us regular people just didn’t go into work for few days every time we went out. But ITS A LEGITIMATE JOB HUNZZZZZ!!

Reactions: 7
They deffo go on it and had everyone back at theirs for a little coke fest after party, probs didn’t sleep until the following day. They haven’t got neighbours so I’d assume that’s what happened. If on the gear you always end up back at someone’s house, drinking and cracking on. She’s so obvious

Reactions: 4
I can almost imagine what type of friend she is. I bet you are constantly treading on eggshells and never know if you’re coming or going with her. She seems the type to get jealous of ‘friends’ and would get annoyed if one of them was doing ‘better’ than her.

Also noticed she doesn’t follow Gabby from LI anymore although Gabby follows her??? (Although might be my search bar playing up)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can almost imagine what type of friend she is. I bet you are constantly treading on eggshells and never know if you’re coming or going with her. She seems the type to get jealous of ‘friends’ and would get annoyed if one of them was doing ‘better’ than her.

Also noticed she doesn’t follow Gabby from LI anymore although Gabby follows her??? (Although might be my search bar playing up)
Yeah she's definitely unfollowed her and so has Alex

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.