Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right she isn’t 👀👀 She still follows Gabby’s bf though

oooo ☕ they used to be really good mates Honestly these reality stars and their friendship are embarrassing. They’re besties with one person for a couple of months and then nada. Zara mcdermott and Ellie brown used to be inseparable. Must be such a bitchy environment

Reactions: 2
I'm really intrigued by this Gabby unfollowing business. I mean Gabby has always seemed dead nice can't imagine what she could have done to warrant an unfollow! How immature. She's so up her own arse. Also, Ignores most people but loves answering the question about her Underwear size, 'oh look at me all petit and cute but with big funbags' oh duck off you self absorbed prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm really intrigued by this Gabby unfollowing business. I mean Gabby has always seemed dead nice can't imagine what she could have done to warrant an unfollow! How immature. She's so up her own arse. Also, Ignores most people but loves answering the question about her Underwear size, 'oh look at me all petit and cute but with big funbags' oh duck off you self absorbed prick.
I am too, but I don’t think even Gabby knows :LOL: she still comments on Olivia’s posts. Gabby seems lovely and she’s actually talented with her fitness stuff, whereas Olivia brings nothing to the table and she’s tit at everything. Olivia just seems like the meanest person, can imagine when she doesn’t like someone she tries turning everyone else against her, only people who put up those vague ‘Pm me Hun’ posts do that kind of tit, she’s so immature. She was getting called out on her home account the other day on a post, loads of people saying they have unfollowed her because she’s so rude now, overly nice Olivia is incoming.

Reactions: 8
Haha this is SO TRUE!! Doesn’t answer anything or say thanks to anyone complimenting her, but will respond to ensure everyone knows her measurements 🙄 idiot.

While we are taking other influencers / z listers- I can’t take the comments!! Like Elma from love island or Francesca Allen- commenting 🔥🔥🔥 or just generally blowing smoke up her area, and she doesn’t even follow them! It’s so cringeworthy, whyyyyyyy.

Reactions: 4
I wonder too! Wonder if someone’s took a picture of her doing a line
LETS HOPE SO!! 🤣🤣

It’s all well and good having a ‘slim but curvy’ 🙄 body, but her face and personality are nothing to shout about, just makes her vile to look at. She has nothing going for her

Reactions: 3
LETS HOPE SO!! 🤣🤣

It’s all well and good having a ‘slim but curvy’ 🙄 body, but her face and personality are nothing to shout about, just makes her vile to look at. She has nothing going for her
I wouldn’t say nothing lol she is living in a million pound house, making an absolute fortune flogging tit and she has a cracking figure. Just a shame she’s such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably changes friends more than she changes her knickers. If you don't blow smoke up Live's arse, you get put out to grass.

Reactions: 4
I mean was there ever a possibility she wasn’t going to advertise that tan 😂 “let me just test it and see if it’s good enough for you guys” oh please- you’d flog us all dog tit if you were getting coins for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean was there ever a possibility she wasn’t going to advertise that tan 😂 “let me just test it and see if it’s good enough for you guys” oh please- you’d flog us all dog tit if you were getting coins for it!
Wish she hadn’t, didn’t want to see a story of her rank foot 🤢

Oh and she just videoed the whole process, even if she didn’t end up loving it, yeah ok liv, course you weren’t going to advertise it if it wasn’t good 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She said this was taken 12 hrs apart... ohh so in 12 hours your skirt also decided to change colour 😂

she’ll never admit she is using filters and editing. Her face looks slimmer, her hips wider and legs... and that’s definitely not just angles 🤦‍♀️ And the tan was orange couple days ago 😂
5F0B7057-0F13-457F-92EE-7E98A30BF6EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's an absolute boot. I didn't warm to her on LI and still don't understand the appeal of her. i think sheets and looks so skanky its quite revolting and she is fake as f0ck

That skirt is so white in the after picture. She’s defo been playing with the settings and filters. Christ. So obvious

The flooring and wall paint looks a completely different colour too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where that black top is from with the tan on? Defo not a fan and doubt I would get a reply anyway, pls don’t send me to rave thread (if there is one 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.