Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh her tits aren’t even that big. The only person obsessed with them is her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she refer to him as her partner? I don’t know anyone who is married that refers to their spouse as their partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The waffle again about dreaming for big wooden gates as a child. ‘As a child I dreamt of a kitchen’, ‘as a child I dreamt of this house that I want to change absolutely everything about it’, ‘as a child I was a prick’ ok liv, we are all here naively believing your utter crap 🥸 what a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well well well 👀
Brilliant. Yeah she has been labelling clearly.. see how long that lasts!

The waffle about the house again- ‘when we found the house we knew it deserved a special entrance’.. FOUND the house? Sorry didn’t you say you Used to drive past it all the time as a child and it was your dream to live there? So did you already know about the house or did you find it? 🙄

Ps: you SHOULD have imposter syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the gates look odd alongside the black front door etc. Nothing goes lol

Reactions: 6
The waffle again about dreaming for big wooden gates as a child. ‘As a child I dreamt of a kitchen’, ‘as a child I dreamt of this house that I want to change absolutely everything about it’, ‘as a child I was a prick’ ok liv, we are all here naively believing your utter crap 🥸 what a clown
I’ve never known anything like it. Literally she must have had the worlds biggest wish list as a kid. I used to circle the Argos catalogue but instead she would scout out potential properties? Sounds legit. Remember when she said she’d drive past her current house and dream of living in it? Well don’t forget this one (post about their old house).. girl can’t make up her mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think the gates look odd alongside the black front door etc. Nothing goes lol
literally nothing goes, the house is being done up so poorly. Remember when she was doing that interior design course that she banged on about for about a month? I’m guessing she just stopped that, hopefully the course leader told her that her style is tit

Cringe that she's using the same 'when I was a child' story about their first & second houses. The way she goes on like she's from this poor background & now all these little girl dreams have been realised I'm expecting her to burst into a Song from Annie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cringe that she's using the same 'when I was a child' story about their first & second houses. The way she goes on like she's from this poor background & now all these little girl dreams have been realised I'm expecting her to burst into a Song from Annie.
It’s a hard knock life for us
It’s a hard knock life for us
bleeping Rykard on TV
Then getting all this for free

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She was greedy when she was a kid and she’s even greedier now 😩😂

What was she saying about how she can’t believe some influencers still don’t declare their ads properly 😂
at it again isn’t she.
I never used to be that fussed about the Ad declaring thing but this is actually pissing me off now. Considering she's been told about it officially. The ad was on there for 6 hours before it was edited to include #ad. She can't claim this as a mistake when it's basically a 4 step process (upload pic, apply filter, add text, post) that is 'her job as she likes to point out & that she does several times a day. So basically she's thick as duck & tit at her job as she can't follow a simple process &/or is deceiving followers in the process, how many people potentially purchased the outfit in that 6 hours believing it was actually something Liv chose to spend her own cash on rather than something she was being paid to say was good. She's an absolute piss take. Rant over.

Reactions: 15
I never used to be that fussed about the Ad declaring thing but this is actually pissing me off now. Considering she's been told about it officially. The ad was on there for 6 hours before it was edited to include #ad. She can't claim this as a mistake when it's basically a 4 step process (upload pic, apply filter, add text, post) that is 'her job as she likes to point out & that she does several times a day. So basically she's thick as duck & tit at her job as she can't follow a simple process &/or is deceiving followers in the process, how many people potentially purchased the outfit in that 6 hours believing it was actually something Liv chose to spend her own cash on rather than something she was being paid to say was good. She's an absolute piss take. Rant over.
Then has the audacity to say she hates it when influencers do not declare ads correctly. She is the epitome of a self indulgent hypocrite, she actually believes she is so much better than other people that she doesn’t need to actually declare it, she’s above that, and laughs at us all whilst blatantly doing it. Can’t stand the prick

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.