Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought she looks like she smells awful, like she needs a good wash :sick:

Reactions: 12
Think I’ll stick to decent brands thanks.
Literally pisses me off, she has NO idea about equestrian clothing. Just duck OFF liv, just cause you have a bit of money does not mean you are an expert on the decades of years of knowledge that goes into sports wear like equestrian. It’s literally an absolute mug off to hard earned and we’ll know brands. What a bleeping tosser

Reactions: 13
So ariat isn’t ‘cool’ maybe that’s why she hasn’t worn her £300 boots since they were gifted and she did one add in them.
Everything is similar because there are only a certain amount of the types of clothes you can wear for riding.You can’t reinvent the wheel.
She’s soooooooo cocky 🙄🙄 one of the worst out there for thinking she knows it all

Reactions: 7
Maybe if every equestrian brand isn’t doing what ‘you want to see’ then maybe you’re wanting to wear something that isn’t appropriate for the sport!? I know diddly squat about horses but I do know that equestrian types always dress very classy. So maybe that’s her problem. Zero class Olivia wants to wear arseless chaps and nipple tassels probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she’s been “researching” options for her own line for 5 months but i swear she’s only been riding 5 months (or it looks like it anyway ;)) greedy cash grab god she’s predictable

Reactions: 12
I'm not horsey as an adult but I'd sooner buy Katie Prices equestrian range than OBs... KP has YEARS Of experience, rides a stallion, has competed etc .. she is a proper equestrian compared to this one 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not horsey as an adult but I'd sooner buy Katie Prices equestrian range than OBs... KP has YEARS Of experience, rides a stallion, has competed etc .. she is a proper equestrian compared to this one 😆
I used to love KPs stuff 🤣🤣 I had a mare at that point and everything pink she had on 🤣

Reactions: 5
This video just popped onto my YT timeline:

Her accent and everything about her is so different to now. I remember watching this and thinking what an aggressive, mouthy cow she was. She had 3 guys interested in her and played them all until Alex came in the villa. She told Daniel she wasn’t a cheat and was loyal but slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back, knowing Rachel liked Rykard and was asleep next to them.

Kinda shows you what a nasty piece of work she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No #ad in her stories this morning in her sales pitch for her brand and it’s new ‘drop’ ... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also ... who buys these items ... I’m always intrigued to know 👍🏻

She certainly should start her own brand.

A brand that looks like it got dressed in the dark, that stinks of cheap nylon and stale fags and has logos and motifs like 'RUDE, NASTY witch'

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.