Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up unfollowing her on her home account and insta account as she just had to post 24/7 about AD or gifted- sorry we are in a pandemic people are losing there jobs and you can’t stop showing everyone what you get for free? I honestly think it’s wrong! Also when asked about tattle you honestly know what it is and you must read it as you wouldn’t even go into much of an answer about it??? Plus what’s this about a secret phone??

Reactions: 8
Yeah apparently she knows about the cheating. The girls have to do not disclose agreements so that they can’t go to the media! It’s well known in Birmingham where he’s from.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
‘A proud mother’ what just cause you was on an earlier show, patronising cow. No one actually liked you and you didn’t win so please get over yourself. Also let’s not lie Liv, you will hate them getting all the ‘ad’ deals when it’s all over, you’re becoming more washed up as the series go on,

Also as for her commenting on tattle that she doesn’t care and not her business, wasn’t she the one who tweeted to get the site banned??? Ok liv, you don’t care do you? GET IN THE BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah apparently she knows about the cheating. The girls have to do not disclose agreements so that they can’t go to the media! It’s well known in Birmingham where he’s from.

Now, whilst I believe he cheats, the BIB just doesn't ring true. He's a Z list ex Love Island contestant, not David Beckham. There is no way he has the money, clout or legal expertise to enforce legal agreements like that IMVHO.

Reactions: 15
Their relationship/marriage is based on how much money they can earn. They met on a tv show and got engaged six months after. They will always been known as the couple who got married first. To me that doesnt mean tit. Nathan and Cara, Jamie and Camilla will always always be the best married couples. They didn't rush to get as much money as possible and genuinely love each other. Alex clearly had £££ signs in his eyes when he proposed to Olivia. The way they do all these couple goal photos where he is looking at her is sooooo fake. You don't see Nathan and Cara doing that??

Honestly it still baffles me how Olivia and Alex are known as 'couple goals' they are couple goals just as much as me and my bf 😂😂. I dont get this whole couple goals tit but if I had to choose, of course it would be Nathan and Cara, I absolutely love them and their kids are adorable 😍

Also Cara doesn't seem like a massive, selfish spoilt brat witch like Olivia is 😁 I bet she was relieved Olivia kicked her out the wedding party 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Honestly it still baffles me how Olivia and Alex are known as 'couple goals'
Anyone who thinks they are couple goals would have never had a healthy relationship in their life, of that I’m confident! They are as far from goals as I’ve ever seen. Only young girls would think that- think that you have to be showy and cringey of your ‘love’. True happiness and love is silent.. insecurity is loud. IMO!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha!! That’s also a crap excuse- her knicker area is far lower than her thumb. No need to edit up there surely

Reactions: 2
She removed that make up advert reel she did! It’s still under reels but taken off her main feed! Wonder why. Probably embarrassed by lack of reaction to it. Surely the company wouldn’t be happy with that.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he’s got some of that edgy personality that Liv gives out too 😂
He paid bare money bruv 🤢 literally Same as each other, why is anyone paying these cunts to actually advertise for them is a mystery!!

He has so many people hating on his post too! I’m hoping everyone is seeing the light

Seriously don’t know how she’s got and ad like this when she NEVER wears extensions and she literally cannot cope with them???? HOW do her naive followers not pick up on this?

Here we go in case the delete button comes out for the post 🤣🙌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I know that atleast a few of us messaged easilocks about her being a terrible ambassador as she always has her hair short and I reckon they’ve spoken to her about it. Because in her new caption she says something like - ‘and you can still rock your short hair at home’

I bet they got loads of negative feedback about her being an ambassador as there was a big build up to her doing that job then it went very silent. This is her first extension post in ages and they don’t post about her much either. Considering they would have spent a lot of money on hiring her.

That’s just my assumptions but makes sense 🤷‍♀️

Just looked and 8k likes and 27 comments - she’s losing popularity I swear. Unless she’s in a bikini or with Alex her engagement is very low.

Reactions: 9
It bothers me because I'm like that she's admitted to driving with a hangover. sure I've read that can be more dangerous than driving drunk or the same and she's got impressionable young followers who probably think its ok and not think what's still in their system!

Sorry she popped up on my insta feed today and I got engrossed in this thread 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.