Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No #ad in her stories this morning in her sales pitch for her brand and it’s new ‘drop’ ... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also ... who buys these items ... I’m always intrigued to know 👍🏻
I always think this. She obviously still gets a decent amount of sales from the things she promotes otherwise she wouldn’t still be getting all these promotion deals.
I like Cara personality wise a lot more than Liv but she advertises any old tit and she has her own business. Liv is managing to rake in millions promoting the stuff she does so she must still have a big influence on Instagram. I’m 29 so in her age bracket and most the tit she promotes doesn’t interest me at all. Might be because I know she’s only doing it for the money and her reviews aren’t legit.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else surprised she hasn’t made Alex upgrade her engagement ring yet?

I assume when they got engaged that her ring was quite expensive for him but now they’re multi millionaires, I would have thought Alex would have got her a massive rock as a replacement.

Also, I genuinely get the ick with these two and how much they love themselves. The constant eye-bleeping themselves makes me cringe so much! Eek! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This video just popped onto my YT timeline:

Her accent and everything about her is so different to now. I remember watching this and thinking what an aggressive, mouthy cow she was. She had 3 guys interested in her and played them all until Alex came in the villa. She told Daniel she wasn’t a cheat and was loyal but slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back, knowing Rachel liked Rykard and was asleep next to them.

Kinda shows you what a nasty piece of work she is.
And also when she said “Miss GB f**ks on the first date”. Thought she wanted to empower women and what not. Judgemental and two faced and also a massive hypocrite.

I honestly think if her and Alex were in the later seasons of Love Island, he would of 100% gone with one of the other girls.

Reactions: 18
And also when she said “Miss GB f**ks on the first date”. Thought she wanted to empower women and what not. Judgemental and two faced and also a massive hypocrite.

I honestly think if her and Alex were in the later seasons of Love Island, he would of 100% gone with one of the other girls.
I didn’t take her saying that about Zara as critical personally. I thought she meant more because Zara came across all prim and proper, it was more of a surprise. I’ve rewatched it again recently and I still think through all Livs faults she handled that situation well. She wasn’t a hypocrite, she showed empathy towards Zara and I just all round thought she handled it well.

I can’t stand her now but I liked her in the actual love island season.

Reactions: 5
Sorry not Olivia B related (but from the same LI season so wanted to rant). I really liked Rachel but this post has pissed me off sooooo much. Why don’t you book your own table like everyone else has to? I swear to god these influencers think they’re a cut above everyone else

Sorry not Olivia B related (but from the same LI season so wanted to rant). I really liked Rachel but this post has pissed me off sooooo much. Why don’t you book your own table like everyone else has to? I swear to god these influencers think they’re a cut above everyone else
Because she hoping she might get it for free if someone does it for her!

Though with football and eased restrictions I dont think pubs need to have z listers to boost their trade

Reactions: 1
Just remember how much of a witch she was to Sophie in that season and how much of a tit stirrer she was. Got a vibe very quickly she is a backstabbing girl who would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and happily slag you off. She bullied Sophie in Love island along with others in there. She was a complete chav then and still is now. All the money in the world can’t buy you class Olivia, nor can trying to change your accent. You sell your soul flogging cheap tit and asking people to “swipe up”

I genuinely think she thinks people are jealous of her 🤣 she’s a nasty piece of work. Spoilt little madam with no class.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All she is known for is being an average girl who ended up being with someone that is hot (he used to be until he turned into a massive meathead). She will always be punching. They are 'couple goals' because of how many girls fancy Alex. Alex is the nicer one, more humble. They will not be together for 40 years, they'll end up like their own parents, divorced.

She is also known for being a spoilt selfish brat who think she is better than everyone even her friends. Such an ugly person inside and out. I'm glad Im not her, or her friends or Alex or her parents. I'd be embarrassed if my daughter was Olivia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All she is known for is being an average girl who ended up being with someone that is hot (he used to be until he turned into a massive meathead). She will always be punching. They are 'couple goals' because of how many girls fancy Alex. Alex is the nicer one, more humble. They will not be together for 40 years, they'll end up like their own parents, divorced.

She is also known for being a spoilt selfish brat who think she is better than everyone even her friends. Such an ugly person inside and out. I'm glad Im not her, or her friends or Alex or her parents. I'd be embarrassed if my daughter was Olivia.
My prediction is that they will stay together and when their fame starts to die down, they’ll get pregnant to be back in the limelight, then the ‘Bowen Baby’ hype will again die down and they’ll realise having a baby is hard and will end up splitting. So, give or take 5-6 years I would say.

Reactions: 8
I think she would genuinely rather allow him to live a separate life whilst still married than divorce him. I genuinely don’t think she could cope without him or their marriage status. She was obsessed with him after one day! In their show they had out (can’t remember what it was called) she used to say stuff like ‘I’m really anxious today, I’m going to the shops and Alex can’t be here as he’s on a shoot’ she is SO clingy. I don’t think she could be on her own now

Reactions: 10
She's a dog rough, nasty mouthy bleep, very much body from Baywatch face from Crimewatch. Absolute pig thick hound whose 15 minutes will end very, very soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just remember how much of a witch she was to Sophie in that season and how much of a tit stirrer she was. Got a vibe very quickly she is a backstabbing girl who would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and happily slag you off. She bullied Sophie in Love island along with others in there. She was a complete chav then and still is now. All the money in the world can’t buy you class Olivia, nor can trying to change your accent. You sell your soul flogging cheap tit and asking people to “swipe up”

I genuinely think she thinks people are jealous of her 🤣 she’s a nasty piece of work. Spoilt little madam with no class.
Again I also disagree with the Sophie thing. I don’t think she was a witch at all to her, I think they all got sick of the way Sophie was in there, including Cara who seemed really down to earth was exhausted by it all. Let’s not forget Sophie switched to Katie after Tom to stay in the house, she was no angel at the time. Tom seemed really controlling and in turn Sophie was all over the place in that house. I liked Sophie but she should have never gone on that show, she was far too mentally mature than the rest of those girls.

Reactions: 2
Again I also disagree with the Sophie thing. I don’t think she was a witch at all to her, I think they all got sick of the way Sophie was in there, including Cara who seemed really down to earth was exhausted by it all. Let’s not forget Sophie switched to Katie after Tom to stay in the house, she was no angel at the time. Tom seemed really controlling and in turn Sophie was all over the place in that house. I liked Sophie but she should have never gone on that show, she was far too mentally mature than the rest of those girls.
Sophie was very much gaslit and manipulated by Tom throughout so it’s no wonder she struggled and acted the way she did. The girls should have supported her. But how come no one got frustrated with Olivia? She was originally with Javi, got ‘stolen’ off him by Daniel, she was all over him and told him to “not get any ideas” when two new girls came in but on the same night, she was all over Terry and had that argument with Daniel about it. She slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back and in the bed next to them. She latched onto Alex as soon as he stepped foot in the villa and after he said he was attracted to Olivia on day 1, she expected loyalty from him which is why she got angry at him for sleeping with Zara.
I think she likes to come across as a ‘girls girl’ and what not, but she’s actually very sly, manipulative and a massive witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Na I couldn’t stand her on Love Island. The ‘peacocking’ was unbearable. While she was single she did think anyone coming in there should be reserved for her.

Let’s not forget when she was shut in the hideaway with Kady acting like an idiot, she then came out and said to everyone ‘I was locked in there with her’ or whatever. Let everyone be annoyed with Kady when she was just as bad!!

Reactions: 17
Just saw a comment on a Reddit Love Island sub that said Olivia looks like a dollar store version of Gilly from Game Of Thrones 😂😂😂

Na I couldn’t stand her on Love Island. The ‘peacocking’ was unbearable. While she was single she did think anyone coming in there should be reserved for her.

Let’s not forget when she was shut in the hideaway with Kady acting like an idiot, she then came out and said to everyone ‘I was locked in there with her’ or whatever. Let everyone be annoyed with Kady when she was just as bad!!
omg yes! Her and Kady acted like such witches, shouting, rubbing their arse on the windows, pulling faces at the other islanders. It was embarrassing to watch and then when they got out, she basically bitched to everyone that it was all Kady!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie was very much gaslit and manipulated by Tom throughout so it’s no wonder she struggled and acted the way she did. The girls should have supported her. But how come no one got frustrated with Olivia? She was originally with Javi, got ‘stolen’ off him by Daniel, she was all over him and told him to “not get any ideas” when two new girls came in but on the same night, she was all over Terry and had that argument with Daniel about it. She slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back and in the bed next to them. She latched onto Alex as soon as he stepped foot in the villa and after he said he was attracted to Olivia on day 1, she expected loyalty from him which is why she got angry at him for sleeping with Zara.
I think she likes to come across as a ‘girls girl’ and what not, but she’s actually very sly, manipulative and a massive witch.
I do agree with a lot of what you’re saying but I still don’t think Liv was a witch to Sophie. The show in general really let Sophie down with the way they let Tom treat her. Plus he was very clever with the way he went about it and acted to everyone else it was all her and she was blowing hot and cold all the time. And I truly believe this added to what had already been a bad time for Sophie and contributed sadly to how things ended with her.

Olivia acted like a spoilt little brat in there, cried all the time and lapped up the attention. But I still don’t think she was a witch to Sophie. I also agree that I don’t think she’s a girls girl either.

Reactions: 2
So she’s advertising some flash spray ‘joy of clean’ which is ironic from such a skank. She’s just sprayed and wiped some grease from the top of the extractor and announced ‘it’s gleaming’ but we can all see there’s grease still down inside it. Proof she’s all fur coat no knickers. Dirty bint

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree to disagree. She was jealous of Sophie from day 1 and threatened by her. She sat back with delight each time Sophie rowed or had problems with anyone with a smirk on her face. I loved Sophie and all the girls felt threatened by her confidence and maturity. Olivia was used to being centre of attention and didn’t like it. Olivia is your typical “hey hun” to your face and daggers as you walk away. Fake as they come.

Reactions: 13
Agree to disagree. She was jealous of Sophie from day 1 and threatened by her. She sat back with delight each time Sophie rowed or had problems with anyone with a smirk on her face. I loved Sophie and all the girls felt threatened by her confidence and maturity. Olivia was used to being centre of attention and didn’t like it. Olivia is your typical “hey hun” to your face and daggers as you walk away. Fake as they come.
I fully agree with the hey hun part but really didn’t see the rest of what you’re saying 🤷🏼‍♀️ So yeah agree to disagree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.