Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exhibit A of the old accent 🙄
Omg I can’t believe that’s her speaking there!!! Sounds proper towie and totally different to now. Definitely putting a posh accent on now which makes her even more cringe if possible.

Also- the content of that video is enough to make me want to claw my eyeballs out. What on earth 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg I can’t believe that’s her speaking there!!! Sounds proper towie and totally different to now. Definitely putting a posh accent on now which makes her even more cringe if possible.

Also- the content of that video is enough to make me want to claw my eyeballs out. What on earth 😂😂
She’s always been a first class c**t. Such a spoilt brat and narcissist. Despise her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s probably her big horse veneers that don’t fit in her gob that’s changed her face
Very true. She could eat an apple through a letterbox with those fake gnashers.

Her teeth were absolutely fine before! Unless they’re really badly decayed, I don’t get why influencers even get veneers tbh. Surely Invisalign and some teeth whitening is worth it when you get to keep your actual real teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very true. She could eat an apple through a letterbox with those fake gnashers.

Her teeth were absolutely fine before! Unless they’re really badly decayed, I don’t get why influencers even get veneers tbh. Surely Invisalign and some teeth whitening is worth it when you get to keep your actual real teeth?
Yes 100%. They look ridiculous! They all seem to go for this Turkey smile that’s so obviously fake as they’re so white!

I looked at veneers about 8 years back, went for the consultation and my dentist said I would be stupid to do it, go for braces and teeth whitening instead and that’s what I did and I’m so glad. I had a friend that had them done and her front tooth kept falling out and she was walking around with a little stub it looked ridiculous.

And the only reason I wanted them was because of Cheryl Cole’s teeth, before all this love island fame and a stupid Ross Gellar smile

Reactions: 3
Holy duck. I know this is old but her attitude stinks. It really shows what sort of person she is, I mean it's not hard to work out but jesus christ! Ewwwwwww
Totally agree. Can tell she’s a chavvy awful person at her core . You can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a basic, pig thick common old fishwife. Liv - you chose to be in the public eye and then complain when people comment; you couldn't make it up. It's all obviously touched a nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just address the fact she’s slagging off the grey carpet on the stairs which at she time she was ‘obsessed’ with and was also gifted to her. Bet that company are regretting gifting her that. It’s also the same carpet she had down in the old living room (now the kitchen) that got ripped up after 2 weeks. She’s unbelievable!!!

Reactions: 18
Why not 😂 if they’re renting theyre renting at the end of the day, you don’t just get it free cause you’re renting off family.
Are his grandparents retired? If so they’ll get rent covered by social and it’s illegal to rent off family I think
I wouldnt charge mine rent if I was in a position lucky enough to have a property they could have- they raised my parents and spoilt me they deserve the WORLD AND MORE... my parents arent millionaires by any means like then - they owned a property which they let my Dads Nan in, they wanted no rent just her to keep it tidy. They knew when she passed they'd have it to sell anyway...
With the money them two have youd think theyd want too however Alex has no balls to stand up to princess Liv.... if it was hers theyd get it for free...
Wish alex would leave her.

Plus just because you're retired doesnt mean you have housing paid for by social services..

Reactions: 4
Can we just address the fact she’s slagging off the grey carpet on the stairs which at she time she was ‘obsessed’ with and was also gifted to her. Bet that company are regretting gifting her that. It’s also the same carpet she had down in the old living room (now the kitchen) that got ripped up after 2 weeks. She’s unbelievable!!!
Let’s not forget she’s also just said ‘we weren’t completely in love with it in the first place’ what the actual duck?? She was OBSESSED with it when she was trying to flog it on to all of us that she only works with things she gets a vibe from, so how only now you weren’t overly sold on it?

Oh yes that’s right it was bleeping free. She’s literally the worst of the worst

Reactions: 12
New ‘ADVERT’ - we are such laid back couple. Code for scuzzy as f*ck lazy cretins.

Reactions: 7
has anyone seen the daily mail article about the love island couples that are still together? The comments made me lol. How many people have mentioned Alex’s second phone haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a love island article on the daily Mail and there’s all these comments about Alex and his second phone and tattle life is mentioned a few times! Is this true about a second phone? I may be behind here.

has anyone seen the daily mail article about the love island couples that are still together? The comments made me lol. How many people have mentioned Alex’s second phone haha.
wow this is mad me and you posted practically the same comment at the same time lol

There’s a love island article on the daily Mail and there’s all these comments about Alex and his second phone and tattle life is mentioned a few times! Is this true about a second phone? I may be behind here.

wow this is mad me and you posted practically the same comment at the same time lol
Haha we did! I’d just really bloody like to know what really goes on in their odd relationship

Reactions: 1
also can we please note- that make up post- bear in mind was posted prime evening time, is affordable make up so you’d assume interesting to her demographic of followers (young women) yet only 2500 likes and only a handful of comments. 2500 likes with 2.6 MILLION followers??!

That’s 0.1%???! People must be getting wise to her now surely? I’d say it’s that plus a tit load of fake followers.

Whatever it is- hilarious! Bet that company is overjoyed with such a big response 😂

Reactions: 6

It was already well said before it was mentioned on tattle, I think people from his area knew he was cheating and had a second phone.

We did get someone a few threads back that their friend had literally been in a relationship behind olivias back. I think she knew about it aswell. She’d even seen photos of them together and sure the person said they saw them together at family parties and stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was already well said before it was mentioned on tattle, I think people from his area knew he was cheating and had a second phone.

We did get someone a few threads back that their friend had literally been in a relationship behind olivias back. I think she knew about it aswell. She’d even seen photos of them together and sure the person said they saw them together at family parties and stuff
sorry what ? no way!!! so hope this is true. But he's forever stuck at the hip how would he even have the time to ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.