Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Father’s Day dad, here’s some more pictures of ME on my wedding day for you to see
duck off Liv nobody gives a duck about your wedding pictures
Literally dislike her wedding photos. Does she actually not have any other pics of her and her dad throughout her life??? No cause all she cares about is herself. Selfish cow, everything needs to be about her

Reactions: 3
What is she talking about on those questions - on one hand she says she regrets nothing about the house as she has planned everything meticulously, then on another she says she’s changing the stairs already and she said before she rushed into it and shouldn’t have picked that style. Talks out her fuckin arse this one.

That thumb is outrageous- 100% edited!!!!!! Someone really needs to start an Instagram outing all her rubbish so she can be tagged!

Reactions: 13
She is an arse hole. I’ve just seen the replies to some of the questions. She puts herself in a worse light every time 😱

Reactions: 11
I love when these people even mention tattle. It always sends more people here to have their eyes opened 😊

Reactions: 22
I just can’t believe how much her voice has changed compared to Love Island. I guess money can’t buy class but it can buy elocution lessons 🙄

Reactions: 7
Regarding Alex’s grandparents, I’m more inclined to think that Alex has brought the house so his grandparents can live in it (now he’s made enough money and wants to help them out) - not a rental property as such, but Olivia has made out that rentals are going to be their project so has fitted it to that narrative.

Reactions: 3
So happy to find this thread. Watched her stories on home account tonight. My god the arrogance, vanity, childish mean girl attitude and bitchy nature. She is so unpleasant! What the hell does Alex see in her? She comes across as such a spoilt, horrible natured girl. Why boast about how much money you have? It’s so unattractive and vulgar. Especially in times like these.

Think she knows she is massively punching with Alex and will forever be insecure about him. Seems so possessive of him. Another fake Instahun trying to preach about kindness and being genuine but doing the opposite on a daily basis 🤢

Reactions: 17
I'm glad her & her mom gave up the ghost on The Crumble Cottage Life Insta page, last post was March. Another attempt to get freebies. The greediness & desperation is unreal 😳

Reactions: 2
Ergh, holy crap she’s a class A witch. How on earth Alex can stand her is beyond me.
Nearly threw up in my mouth watching this. What a horrible, trashy cow. Eyefucking herself in the camera as usual.. Some things never change.

Is she on something because she’s really slurring her words?

Also 100% has had lip fillers in this video. Lying little hypocrite.

Reactions: 7
Exhibit A of the old accent 🙄
How contradictory to “I don’t care about anyone else’s opinion it’s none of my business” she’s a right gong.

She’s had something done to her face since then because her jaw line is a lot more defined now. She’s either had the fat taken out of her chin or her jaw line filled, totally different shape

Reactions: 2
How contradictory to “I don’t care about anyone else’s opinion it’s none of my business” she’s a right gong.

She’s had something done to her face since then because her jaw line is a lot more defined now. She’s either had the fat taken out of her chin or her jaw line filled, totally different shape
It’s probably her big horse veneers that don’t fit in her gob that’s changed her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.