Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably came for dinner and maybe did a bit of work..coz she loves free work! Also shouldnt he be wearing a mask

Reactions: 5
Love how she says she always designates work to people she knows. Come on hun, you designate it to anyone offering a freebie!! And she’s missing the point totally, yes people are bothered about you breaking the rules but it’s the pile of bullshit that comes after! Own your mistakes.

Reactions: 13
How come daily mail haven’t written an article about her going to Dubai yet? Seems odd they keep writing these stories but never mention the elephant in the room of her acting like she never went 🙄

Reactions: 7
The fact she ranted on for as long as she did on her stories, and kept saying the same things over and over again just screams guilty to me. Hopefully everyone can see its a load of tit.

Anyway, this has been the most exciting Monday for me in months 🤣 she is fuuuuuuming

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact she ranted on for as long as she did on her stories, and kept saying the same things over and over again just screams guilty to me. Hopefully everyone can see its a load of tit.

Anyway, this has been the most exciting Monday for me in months 🤣 she is fuuuuuuming
Same! Love watching her squirm hahahha

• Haha
Ive never been so proud to be on a tattle thread! So so glad they printed the other story with her stupid replies, thinking she’s arrogant enough to get away with it! Shitting her knicks now though eh, I’m so so glad this has happened!! Karmas a witch Olivia and I hope companies come to realise that!

Reactions: 13
Interesting the comments on her DM article are monitored. When the story ran anyway she obviously chucked some money at it to try and minimise the damage lol

The article picking up in the fact she bashed other influencers going to Dubai and flaunting it, but it hasn’t picked up that she did EXACTLY THAT AND DELETED THE EVIDENCE!! Really wish they’d mentioned that her accusations to others was bleeping hypocritical, the fact she’s got away with it is even worse lol

Reactions: 4
Interesting the comments on her DM article are monitored. When the story ran anyway she obviously chucked some money at it to try and minimise the damage lol
Yes I noticed that there’s been no new comments since this morning 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
So typically bullish and brash of her - I hope this ends the "love in" with the media. I was amazed to see the article where she separated herself from the rest of the Dubai holidayers and wondered what racket she's involved with to get that coverage. I suspect her management will advise them so they can brush this off but I am so glad that the article appeared - the more like this which appear will chip away at them and expose them for the cheap scroungers which they are.

Reactions: 2
Hi Liv, you are DESPICABLE. People are dying, it's a global pandemic and you sit there gaslighting and being all passive aggressive as usual. Having your bedroom 'renovated' is not essential work and you know it's not. You're a pig thick, self entitled moron with nothing upstairs other than an innate sense of greed and ability to freeload. You know if you simply had admitted you were in the wrong, I would have been prepared to change my opinion of you, but, as sure as night follows day, you blame everyone else and reel out the 'be kind' bollocks to cover your own sorry arse. I hope you lose advertisers and followers as a result of your irresponsibility and dishonesty. Really couldn't have happened to a nicer girl.

Reactions: 18
Hahahahahahhahshshshs her Instagram story.

She does realise if she hadn’t been a twit in the first place and just responded to a genuine question this probably wouldn’t have happened.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree that she has shown her guilt by first playing dumb and attempting to gaslight the person in her DMs, then deleting the photo, to then making up a story about “work” he has completed and today ranting like she has.

1) if this is true why not just just say that when replying to the person’s DM? She says she doesn’t play up to it or normally respond, yet she did and tried to lie. She is now only responding because she’s been caught out and the screenshots of her messages are embarrassing!!

2) if she likes to use friends and family for work because she trusts them/supports them whatever, why doesn’t she share their companies or work to her huge social media audience so it would help them? Oh yeah, because they don’t pay her to advertise like the others do.

3) why is the step-dad travelling SO far for work when he will clearly need somewhere to stay? It’s not like he is popping down the road, doing the essential work (with the appropriate PPE like all tradesman should have) and then leaving. He is quite clearly making himself at home by washing up and most likely staying with them.

4) I think she completely messed herself up when she started talking about the photograph in her stories today and said the words “I FORGOT” (suggesting she forgot about him being there). What she clearly means is that she actually FOROGT that she shouldn’t be posting anything that shows he is visiting, because it’s against the rules that she and Alex are obviously very slack about, and it is detrimental to her image.

She fucked up and going on the rant she has just makes it so much worse 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21

This is exactly what I was coming on to say 🤣 total guilty conscious if I ever saw one. Also burst out laughing at her saying they only have trades people they know and trust in 😂😂😂 I don’t think they’ve used the same company twice have they? Just whoever gives them stuff for free then onto the next one.

Can’t stand her. I don’t follow her anymore and today is the first time I’ve listened to her stories with sound on for ages - why has she suddenly changed her voice trying to sound posh 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The article picking up in the fact she bashed other influencers going to Dubai and flaunting it, but it hasn’t picked up that she did EXACTLY THAT AND DELETED THE EVIDENCE!! Really wish they’d mentioned that her accusations to others was bleeping hypocritical, the fact she’s got away with it is even worse lol
THIS! does anyone have screenshots of the proof she posted in Dubai then deleted them, THEN had the nerve to slag off influencers for going?! Can’t make this tit up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.