Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS. THEY FURLOUGHED THEMSELVES 😂😂😂😂😂 stop the world I want to get off 😩
Wtf? They can afford to live without claiming furlough. Everything is wrong with this! Millionaires claiming furlough. duck off.

Reactions: 22
Wtf? They can afford to live without claiming furlough. Everything is wrong with this! Millionaires claiming furlough. duck off.
I’m so bleeping disgusted by this. Bragging about earning £50k per month and then claiming furlough and free handouts. I despise this witch.

Reactions: 38
OH MY GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS. THEY FURLOUGHED THEMSELVES 😂😂😂😂😂 stop the world I want to get off 😩
Olivia has done 45 ads this year alone (not including the undeclared ones) and yet she felt the need to use the furlough scheme?! duck her. I wouldn't care normally but I reported her for the lockdown breach because she needs to face consequences for something.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
She won’t be able to defend her actions this time. Millionaires claiming furlough. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
I went self employed end of 2019 and when covid happened and the furlough scheme was rolled out..I didn't qualify as was too new a business so I got zilch!!! So this is really disgusting...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The only ‘member of staff’ I’ve ever seen to work for them is her brother. I’m sorry but it doesn’t wash with me, she furloughed herself. She’s done ad after ad after ad. They’ve travelled to Dubai for ‘essential work purposes’. They may have been impacted, as everyone has. But they do not need the furlough scheme. Exempt won’t ‘stay afloat’ because the product is dire, not because of ‘an unforeseen pandemic’.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Truth hurts doesn’t it Olivia....

I’m now blocked 😂
How have I not been blocked by her?? Maybe she’s grateful that I called her out, otherwise her rule breaking Insta story may still be up for millions to see.

Reactions: 3
It's that they have lauded their wealth around for one whole year. There are supporters who say that they are within the scheme rules BUT I would argue if it was one employee they could have worked from their garage in a socially distanced way just the same. Their business is online already so has not been prevented from operating. At best it is pushing the purpose of the scheme and insults real entrepreneurs who have moved mountains to carry on trading when they are not based online. Utter greed- it honestly disgusts me. And this morning there was more gurning from Olivia over a bike ride - nobody wants to see this.

Reactions: 9
It's that they have lauded their wealth around for one whole year. There are supporters who say that they are within the scheme rules BUT I would argue if it was one employee they could have worked from their garage in a socially distanced way just the same. Their business is online already so has not been prevented from operating. At best it is pushing the purpose of the scheme and insults real entrepreneurs who have moved mountains to carry on trading when they are not based online. Utter greed- it honestly disgusts me. And this morning there was more gurning from Olivia over a bike ride - nobody wants to see this.
Victoria Beckham was criticised for furloughing staff. Although she actually does have staff to furlough, so I understand this more (although it seems like a failing company anyway). VB’s wealth must be huge, however she does not drop this into interviews and flaunt it left right and centre. I also question what ‘OAB Fashion Ltd’ actually is. I assume it’s just the income she generates from her ‘promotional work’ which has continued throughout the pandemic tenfold. So should she be claiming this? I’m sure legally she’s within her right as she has found a loophole, but morally? (Not too well up on the subject so keen to see what others make of it)

Reactions: 8
The fact their “spokesperson” is saying he was doing work in their home lol. She knew it was wrong which is why she deleted it and denied it

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.