Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Me after being off Instagram for a few days and finally catching up with Livs downfall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Me after being off Instagram for a few days and finally catching up with Livs downfall 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s the best isn’t it! I absolutely loved listening to her try to explain everything the other day, she is denying everything and it’s so obvious she’s been found out 🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now complaining about being on hold to Barclaycard for 50+ minutes. Yeah Olivia, probably loads of customers who are financially impacted by Covid trying to get through. The team at barclaycard working through a pandemic handling these queries. You on the other hand sat on your arse at home complaining you’ve got wait. Bore off.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Now complaining about being on hold to Barclaycard for 50+ minutes. Yeah Olivia, probably loads of customers who are financially impacted by Covid trying to get through. The team at barclaycard working through a pandemic handling these queries. You on the other hand sat on your arse at home complaining you’ve got wait. Bore off.
She is furloughed so it is not like she has anything else to do than sit in her million pound house and wait on hold to the bank. I’m surprised she hasn’t asked Alex’s mum to come and do it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As sure as the sky is blue you know when she posts a story with a face full of make up a HASHTAG AD is coming...She doesn’t disappoint 😂 some unknown company this time. Would literally model adult nappies for some coins this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not totally sure on the ASA standards but isn’t she meant to state ad when ever she’s actually wearing it? So from the first story she’s got that outfit on?

Reactions: 6
As sure as the sky is blue you know when she posts a story with a face full of make up a HASHTAG AD is coming...She doesn’t disappoint 😂 some unknown company this time. Would literally model adult nappies for some coins this one.
For some coins 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Calling Dolly a f**king idiot now 🙄
I heard that too! Maybe if she didn’t leave her rug laying around then she wouldn’t be treading on it. She must still be shaken up over her fall as I’ve noticed she’s wearing one of those airbag type back protectors now. Around £400 a go they are.

I heard that too! Maybe if she didn’t leave her rug laying around then she wouldn’t be treading on it. She must still be shaken up over her fall as I’ve noticed she’s wearing one of those airbag type back protectors now. Around £400 a go they are.
I don't rate them, seen too many bad accidents when the horse gets more of a fright with it going off! Different if she was going round a cross country course with hard fences 🙄

I find it funny how no celebs or anyone with a blue tick has written in her comments about her breaking the law, sticking up for her, sending her supportive words. It's all random people she doesnt know. 🤔 People must not want to associate with her as they know she's a liar 😂 Even Alex didn't say anything and he's her husband. You'd think that if she was telling the truth, he'd be backing her all the way.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this is really mean of me, I don’t want to be a mean person but honestly I sware this girl just gives a look and it drives me up the wall! The recent video of her on her horse & the stupid face she’s pulling - ugh I don’t know what it is but she always just comes across as vapid, self-absorbed, vain and that she loves herself so much. JUST by the way her face looks!

Reactions: 21
She does - I think it's completely grim but there seems to plenty of sheeple who love it...

Reactions: 2
I understand wanting to use family to do jobs around the house, fair enough, but, doesn’t Alex’s mum and step dad live in Birmingham?? Surely she could’ve got someone closer

Reactions: 4
She still can’t ride properly! She’s so stiff! Hahahha proper bouncing all over the place! She’s faaaarrrr too novice for this horse of hers!

• Haha
She still can’t ride properly! She’s so stiff! Hahahha proper bouncing all over the place! She’s faaaarrrr too novice for this horse of hers!
She’s not in rhythm with the horse at all, and that poor horses mouth, she is so heavy with her hands it’s sad

Reactions: 5
She’s not in rhythm with the horse at all, and that poor horses mouth, she is so heavy with her hands it’s sad
Exactly! Poor horse will need an advanced rider, or she’ll end up ruined. Makes me so sad and it’s a shame as I bet there’s a brilliant person out there for her other than liv

Reactions: 3
I don’t know much about horses but I am glad that she’s struggling here. If she committed to that horse she would be much better. Proves that annoyingly she can throw money at anything to get what she wants but sometimes you just NEED TO PUT IN THE WORK!!!!

She was saying they were working on her being more relaxed with her hands. She won’t relax until she stops clinging on and pulling on dolly’s gob for dear life! The poor horse is lovely and from the video of her friend riding her she knows her job. Olivia would be more suited to a riding school cob that is used to kids kicking and pulling but I suppose that wouldn’t suit her look. Even though she looks like a head 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.