Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought his step dad was a tiler not a carpenter? Pretty sure he laid their downstairs tiles with his friend or something? She talks out of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought his step dad was a tiler not a carpenter? Pretty sure he laid their downstairs tiles with his friend or something? She talks out of her arse
her claiming he’s a tradesman is a piss take. Why would you get your father in law to drive 3 hours to you just to do some carpentry...surely there’s a local company who can do the same thing?! Then again, she has used companies from all over the UK to get free tit for her house so it doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 13
Few bad press days for the Bowen’s, bet their spokesperson is just like ffs 🤦‍♀️😂

I think this is the start of their downfall, and I am looooving it. Olivia just seems like the most unlikeable person, baffling how she has managed to get as famous as she has, she’s so undeserving of everything they have.

Wonder if she’s going to say anything about these negative news stories, or just keep pretending that nothings happened. I’d love to call her out on the comments on one of her posts but I know she will do a swift block and delete.

Reactions: 29
Im so proud of all the people who reported. Finally yessssss

Also any workmen wear masks so lol at you olivia. Face the facts you bleeping biatch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact their “spokesperson” is saying he was doing work in their home lol. She knew it was wrong which is why she deleted it and denied it
why did she deny it when questioned? She could have just said he’s doing work instead of even denying he was there 🤦‍♀️

her claiming he’s a tradesman is a piss take. Why would you get your father in law to drive 3 hours to you just to do some carpentry...surely there’s a local company who can do the same thing?! Then again, she has used companies from all over the UK to get free tit for her house so it doesn’t surprise me.
Maybe no one was offering to do the work for free so he was her only option!

Reactions: 15
Give it a day or so and we'll have a teary Live story with our liv brushing away tears, and how they feel really bullied, she's really anxious, it's making her unwell, bullies are making her life hell, Alex is her rock. There will, (of course) be absolutely no admittance of any wrongdoing on her or Alex's part, it will all be ' not eating, really scared, I just try to live my best life blah blah blah blah. Get in the BIN.

Reactions: 26
Give it a day or so and we'll have a teary Live story with our liv brushing away tears, and how they feel really bullied, she's really anxious, it's making her unwell, bullies are making her life hell, Alex is her rock. There will, (of course) be absolutely no admittance of any wrongdoing on her or Alex's part, it will all be ' not eating, really scared, I just try to live my best life blah blah blah blah. Get in the BIN.
It’s really frustrating when influencers pull out the mental health card when they’re being called out. She can’t expect to break lockdown rules, take advantage of the furlough scheme while showing off her £1m house renovations and be arsey to her followers and then not expect to get any backlash from that.

She lives in a dream world. I got called out for calling her a witch but I 100% stand by that because she IS a witch. Her attitude stinks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess she will be signing the tattle life petition again & raising awareness. Its bullying when you call her out for breaking the rules, but she should be able to lie, be deceitful, go on holiday argh

Reactions: 6
Tradesman or not 🙄 He doesn’t live nearby so he still travelled 3 hours and probably had an overnight stay!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The “be kind” brigade will be out in full force 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
i hope everything implodes for her, I’ve never seen someone so self centred, arrogant and spiteful before! I really hope one day Alex cheats and it gets papped so she is publicly humiliated and her life just bleeping falls apart, I literally loathe her. She couldn’t give an actual toss about anyone but herself so why should we care if her life goes to pot. She doesn’t deserve anything the vile creature

Reactions: 20
Oh wow! She’s gone into full on victim mode. I suppose it was her only way of squirming out of this but still I’m shocked. She’s awful.

Reactions: 10
Those stories, the fact that she’s saying she shouldn’t have to explain herself... actually you do. No one is supposed to be travelling far so if there’s something she needed doing, she should have got someone local rather than Alex’s stepdad or whoever it was. No doubt she didn’t want to do that because then it wouldn’t be free.

Also she said she sent the email reply - which says “Alex and Olivia blah blah blah”. Why is she writing about herself in third person like it’s not her writing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God she is such a twit, on her stories claiming that she’s not broken the law, if he was genuinely there for work then why didn’t she just say that when she was DM’d? She’s clearly just had time to think of an excuse and now changed her story from the original “wHaT PeRsOn, I cAnT sEe aNyOnE”. I think she genuinely believes she hasn’t done anything wrong and is going to argue until she’s blue in the face, she’s as thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t even dislike Olivia as a person. I would comment if any influencer did it. If she had explained that it was a tradesman when messaged it would have just been left. Like what more could have been said.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.