Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a non story if when the person on here messaged her she replied with ‘yes he’s here doing work and that’s allowed’ but to blatantly lie and then delete the story she full well knows she’s in the wrong. I haven’t even listened to her going on on her stories cuz it’s all just bollocks.

Reactions: 23
Yawn yawn yawn at her stories!!! Stop LYING Olivia!! He wasn’t working, you always break the rules, you’ve had them over before whilst in lockdown!! Xmas being one of them when they were in a tier that shouldn’t have travelled! bleeping pisses me off no end that she literally plays up to her followers who will then believe her absolute pack of lies! Also you NEVER have friends or family working for you, you get it done for free by companies that will use you to advertise. Smarmy witch. Get in the BIN

Reactions: 6
God she is annoying as duck. Those stories were unbearable to watch.

PS would love to see the work that the step dad has done!

Reactions: 12
If he was really there doing work wouldn’t she share it on her home page as she shares everything else🤔saying that they try and give all the work to family to do lol no hun you get it gifted from companies.

Reactions: 10
she goes on about being kind and fair, i see the way she replies to her followers she’s neither fair nor kind! rules for theeee but not for me!!!!

Reactions: 6
The fact that she has uploaded 30 stories ranting on to me just proves her guilt!

Reactions: 16
Shes laughing aswell because she knows she's talking absolute crap and taking the piss.

Reactions: 2
God she is such a twit, on her stories claiming that she’s not broken the law, if he was genuinely there for work then why didn’t she just say that when she was DM’d? She’s clearly just had time to think of an excuse and now changed her story from the original “wHaT PeRsOn, I cAnT sEe aNyOnE”. I think she genuinely believes she hasn’t done anything wrong and is going to argue until she’s blue in the face, she’s as thick as tit.
has she literally just admitted in the heat of the moment that she writes and replies as the ‘spokesperson’ hahah how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title from @Gobble goose

fitting as she has broken the lockdown rules today with someone (Alex’s stepdad?) in her house

Evidence here from previous thread (not my screenshots) and she has now deleted the story and posted a pic from it without him in the background

to the daily mail by @Rachel92 if anyone wants to use:

‘As many people are already aware, Alex and Olivia travelled all the way to Dubai not long ago for a ‘really important’ ‘work trip’.

Today Olivia has exposed that she has Alex’s family at their house. His family do not even live anywhere near them. Please can you report on this rule breaking. These influencers need to face repercussions for their actions.

When being asked as to why she had family over at her house, she rudely responded saying she doesn’t know what I was on about.

Receipts for all of this are attached’

View attachment 448710View attachment 448711
I know these vapid influencers are stupid didn’t realise they are apparently blind too.

Imagine trying to pretend you didn’t see the man in your house stood behind you in a picture 😂

Don’t even get me started on the be kind no matter what we do mantra. Jackmaate has done a good video about this recently. It’s literally their get out of jail free card for not being good people

Reactions: 4
My mum is good at hoovering does that mean she can nip round then if I slip her a fiver?

The non story Olivia is the story you came up with after pretending you couldn’t even see the bloke in your PHOTOGRAPH.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Olivia hun, we all know you a massive liar. So why not just face the consequences and accept that you have got caught out breaking the law.

Also how is her house getting renovated essential work? She also blames this on the Mail to try to get people to believe that she isn't the one in the wrong. Just face up to the fact you got caught out, own it, pay the fine and move on. Instead of digging yourself an even bigger hole, lying, acting the victim

Where is Alex in all this? It's his step dad... See he always comes across as the honest one so I assume he's quiet because he knows he's done wrong. Unlike her. I could be wrong, could be quiet because he hopes this will die down and people will forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"hopefully we can all be more fair and responsible and kind" WHY DONT YOU BE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND ADHERE TO THE RULES. Being questioned by the police shouldn't be as stressful as she's making out (enough to claim #bekind) if her excuse wasn't the most unbelievable pile o shite 🤣

Reactions: 12
My mum is good at hoovering does that mean she can nip round then if I slip her a fiver?

The non story Olivia is the story you came up with after pretending you couldn’t even see the bloke in your PHOTOGRAPH.
I can’t deal with her. Gaslighting at its finest. What man? There’s no man here?! WTAF 🙄 It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Right what I've also noticed is that she lpoks to the left a lot, it looks right on the reverse camera but looking to the side a lot is a clear sign of someone lying.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.