Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS! does anyone have screenshots of the proof she posted in Dubai then deleted them, THEN had the nerve to slag off influencers for going?! Can’t make this tit up!
It’ll be on one of these threads if you look back. She’s going for the whole “I was working out there” thing too plus no social distancing, she’s full of absolute tit

Reactions: 3
oh i’ve just realised ok mag did too.. very hypocritical of her though

Funny how she didn't do 50 stories to explain herself here. I honestly pray people have clicked onto who she really is. Deleting comments now. It's disgusting knowing she's pretending people are after her family and she thanks people for understanding. But deletes the negative comments hiding the truth and makes out that her horse who she wasnt confident with is her escape. Once again playing victim. Like duck off Liv darling, you are scum

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Funny how she didn't do 50 stories to explain herself here. I honestly pray people have clicked onto who she really is. Deleting comments now. It's disgusting knowing she's pretending people are after her family and she thanks people for understanding. But deletes the negative comments hiding the truth and makes out that her horse who she wasnt confident with is her escape. Once again playing victim. Like duck off Liv darling, you are scum
Omg I saw these comments earlier, she had actually responded to one too, there was more, should have screenshot them - idiot! As if she has deleted them and made out everyone is supporting her, that’s so calculating and fake.

Reactions: 4
I messaged her asking why she needed to send such a rude response to the person that pointed out Alex’s dad was in the pic rather than just being polite and explaining it. I got blocked instantly, like within seconds. She’s must be glued to her phone trying to keep on top of stopping any slight criticism appearing on her page. So pathetic, just own your tit ffs!!

Reactions: 16
Do the Daily Mail stop comments coming through... 3 comments but thousands of likes etc...

I totally get people having work done in their house but I mean it’s his stepdad so it doesn’t look as believable. She should be more clued in “if she’s doing this a LONG time” and not have posted any photo of him - simple

Reactions: 1
I totally get people having work done in their house but I mean it’s his stepdad so it doesn’t look as believable. She should be more clued in “if she’s doing this a LONG time” and not have posted any photo of him - simple
All workmen do your washing up for you don’t they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do the Daily Mail stop comments coming through... 3 comments but thousands of likes etc...
Yes I commented and hasn’t appeared. Other articles have hundreds of comments and says ‘these comments aren’t moderated’ but hers says it is and only 3 comments. She’s definitely behind that and really pulling out the stops to ensure this story doesn’t snowball.

Reactions: 8
All workmen do your washing up for you don’t they? 😂
Not making excuses for her because I honestly think her excuse is a lie, but my dad used to do work in my house and he would always wash his cups/plates up before he left.
He didn’t have a mask on either so she’s full of tit

Comments are back on that article - does the moderating only last a day I wonder?? Lots of her adoring fans commenting that it’s rubbish.

Reactions: 1
She's not short on her "goals" sheeples to run to her defence. Such a shame that she's ripping off these followers who'll be paying the extra tax or facing services cuts because of furlough claims made through greed. And she'll continue to flaunt her bedroom refurb/the new pool (which I'm sure will appear) and play the victim of unwarranted negative press attention. She is vile.

You know when a newspaper always write at the end of the article 'XYZ was also caught up in something earlier this month blah blah' i honestly hope that the DM or other news outlets always put this article at the end of her future ones, so no one ever forgets

Reactions: 2
I can sort of understand cheap or newer brands feeling the need to pay her to wear their tit, but why on earth does Coast ?? That’s a well known pretty expensive brand, it really really cheapens their brand.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes when comments are moderated, noone actually checks them until about 24 hours later and then they appear when noone cares anymore

Reactions: 3
There are plenty of messages on the DM post saying Olivia is backtracking and blatantly lying about it all 🤣🤣🤣 lots also supporting her but there is an influx of posts not supporting her too - GOOD

I can sort of understand cheap or newer brands feeling the need to pay her to wear their tit, but why on earth does Coast ?? That’s a well known pretty expensive brand, it really really cheapens their brand.
It’s now owned by boohoo as well as warehouse and karen millen lots of z listers are wearing them now ☹

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.