Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Olivia is one of those girls who thought they were hot tit at school and carried on that mean girl mentality and when she got ‘famous’ it just made it even worse. She should know that her socials are really her portfolio and if other brands see her bitchy comments to her followers, why would they want to work with her?! She needs to take notes from Fashion Influx, she has 3m followers yet responds to 90% of comments and her posts get anywhere from 100-700 comments. How is Olivia only getting like 50 comments on most of her posts? Is she deleting loads or what?

Reactions: 13
I think Olivia is one of those girls who thought they were hot tit at school and carried on that mean girl mentality and when she got ‘famous’ it just made it even worse. She should know that her socials are really her portfolio and if other brands see her bitchy comments to her followers, why would they want to work with her?! She needs to take notes from Fashion Influx, she has 3m followers yet responds to 90% of comments and her posts get anywhere from 100-700 comments. How is Olivia only getting like 50 comments on most of her posts? Is she deleting loads or what?
Fashioninflux seems like a genuinely lovely person, Olivia not so much. I think a lot of her followers are bots.

Reactions: 3
Fashioninflux seems like a genuinely lovely person, Olivia not so much. I think a lot of her followers are bots.
I think so too, to have 3 million followers and then only get about 50 comments per photo unless it’s a giveaway doesn’t seem right to me. I’ve seen accounts with a much smaller following get way more comments, it doesn’t quite add up. Plus some of the comments are from bot accounts too. I wouldn’t put buying followers past her tbh.

Reactions: 1
I think so too, to have 3 million followers and then only get about 50 comments per photo unless it’s a giveaway doesn’t seem right to me. I’ve seen accounts with a much smaller following get way more comments, it doesn’t quite add up. Plus some of the comments are from bot accounts too. I wouldn’t put buying followers past her tbh.
She’s definitely buying followers...apparently averaging 3k followers per day...nah.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Definitely, her content is just ad’s, you wouldn’t start following her now.
Absolutely not! The people who follow her are the people who watched her on LI, that was like 5 years ago. She’s becoming irrelevant now. I don’t know who she appeals to? Her content is all house/horse/lingerie/gifted crap, she has no niche that sets her apart from all the other influencers.

I genuinely think she’s in over her head with that house and she knows it, hence why she does an ad most days. She doesn’t have the money to actually run it so she relies on ads and freebies to fund it. She should have been more sensible and invested in smaller properties to rent out so she had an income and security outside of her ‘fame’. But she’s all about showing off so of course she had to get the big 5 bed country house for £1m 🙄 she said it was her family home but I didn’t see anything wrong with her old house which was also a 5 bed. Plus I guarantee she has no intention to actually have kids, it’s just a ploy to keep her name in the press and Alex around. Can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s accessorised that basic room with a balenciaga bag and a white hat 🤣🤣🤣 is she ok? It looks ridiculous, not edgy
Ahaha it's so pathetic when people save the shopping bags from designer shops just to show off, it's still just a shopping bag I'm not going to start posing Tesco bags in my pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to paint the sloped part of the wall green too but as they weren’t gifted a painter they’ve done the quickest and shitest job themselves.

Probs doesn’t know how to the incompetent prat 🤣😩🤢

She’s accessorised that basic room with a balenciaga bag and a white hat 🤣🤣🤣 is she ok? It looks ridiculous, not edgy

plus the paint is wonky and not edged in correctly. It’s pissing me off 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is one of the most pretentious and tit things I’ve ever seen and I now dislike her even more 😂 and she wants to be an interior designer, please god no :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay I’m no style queen but what the devil is she wearing?!?! Is this seriously considered fashion these days??

Some half-finished knitted vest over a crumpled dirty looking shirt... It looks dreadful imo sorry.

also is about to go play 5 a side???? What sort of bib is that???
Beat me to it 😂 glad I’m not the only one horrified by this outfit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn't declared the missy Empire post as an ad. I reckon she goes back a few days after people see it and adds the #ad so it's there for any complaints. Have screen shot it and reported to ASA. So incredibly sick of this cretin getting away with pulling the wool over people's eyes with her constant ads.

Reactions: 6
Hasn't declared the missy Empire post as an ad. I reckon she goes back a few days after people see it and adds the #ad so it's there for any complaints. Have screen shot it and reported to ASA. So incredibly sick of this cretin getting away with pulling the wool over people's eyes with her constant ads.
She’s now added AD to the post you’ve reported, she’s such a head, hopefully the ASA take it seriously because she’s been reported loads of times but still pulls this kind of tit.

Reactions: 3
She’s now added AD to the post you’ve reported, she’s such a head, hopefully the ASA take it seriously because she’s been reported loads of times but still pulls this kind of tit.
Was literally about to post this! She's so sneaky. Doesn't post it immediately, so majority of followers don't see it as an AD then amends it later. Definitely reads on here though.

Screenshot_20210219-193502~3.png
Screenshot_20210220-100547~3.png
anyone with half a brain who followers her should know by now if the girl posts a glam shot/clothes shot, witch is getting paid for it!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.