Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think probably the libidos have calmed down and neither of them is exactly soaking in intelligence or wit so once the sex life dies down there's little left apart from a half arsed business arrangement.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
maybe lockdowns hit them and now that they’re bored not doing anything they don’t have much to say to eachother
Ahh it’s hard to judge isn’t it. Me and my husband have been together 9 years this year and we aren’t attached at the hip all the time in the house, we do our separate things, snd lockdown being as boring as it is too I get sick of the sight of him 🤣 doesn’t mean we aren’t in love.

anyone think she’s been told to be nice to get engagement up?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else watched her story and can hear a girls voice lol. Sorry sound like a right stalker and I’m sure she’ll say it’s ‘f0r WoRk PuRp0sEssss 🤪’ but who is in her house during a national lockdown

Reactions: 5
Also I’d say she’s definitely been told to stop being rude and be a bit nicer!!! Definitely for engagement purposes

What a witch she is. She's deleted and changed captions on her posts so people forget she went to Dubai. Annoys me to duck that she think shes better and smarter than everyone else. Olivia, I hope people never forget that you were one of the ones who went to Dubai in a pandemic breaking Tier 4 rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Olivia is an awful person. She treated Sophie so bad towards the end of her time in the villa and when she passed away Olivia was the first to tweet about her death about how she was so heartbroken. Let's be honest. She didn't give a tit about Sophie. She was a mean girl who isolated her and made Sophie feel so bad in her last days on LI. I guarantee she never took the time to reach out to her afterwards. She's a hypocritical witch.

Reactions: 12
Olivia is an awful person. She treated Sophie so bad towards the end of her time in the villa and when she passed away Olivia was the first to tweet about her death about how she was so heartbroken. Let's be honest. She didn't give a tit about Sophie. She was a mean girl who isolated her and made Sophie feel so bad in her last days on LI. I guarantee she never took the time to reach out to her afterwards. She's a hypocritical witch.
I disagree there really. I liked Sophie but she was all over the place in that villa, didn’t know what she wanted and I think everyone had had enough by the end of it because she was just messing Katie/Tom around all the time. I really liked Sophie but I honestly think there was some deep rooted issues there with her. Even Cara didn’t want to speak to her and she seems the most chilled one in there.
Not saying Olivia was perfect because she also did some stupid tit in that villa but it wasn’t just liv that had had enough of the way Sophie was behaving. And I don’t remember her doing anything particularly bad, just not really talking to her?

Reactions: 4
So because someone’s struggling it’s ok that they get left out? Nooooo

i felt sorry for sophie, I can see why the Katie thing upset the others because Katie really made quite a vulnerable move. But Sophie had been in a couple with Tom that i think everyone knew she didn’t really want to be in, he did make it difficult for her to get out with the whole dramatic movie type stuff. He was such hard work but i think he deep down knew she wasn’t as in to him. I don’t like how they all left her out, there was one time when she was wondering round on her own and went to see them in the smoking area and they all got up and left, wasn’t nice to watch.

Reactions: 10

Yes, it was typical of her to tweet platitudes about Sophie, they weren't even friends. Sophie was troubled but by far the most beautiful girl in there, which probably made Liv jealous.

What a witch she is. She's deleted and changed captions on her posts so people forget she went to Dubai. Annoys me to duck that she think shes better and smarter than everyone else. Olivia, I hope people never forget that you were one of the ones who went to Dubai in a pandemic breaking Tier 4 rules.
No way I didn’t even notice, is that on her home account or her personal?

On her equestrian account there’s been lots of stories about horses rubbing their heads on you. It is the epitome of horse rudeness and should not be encouraged. If mine even dares rub his head on me he gets a tap on the side of the face. His head is the size of my body!

I think that whole season of LI in general normalised controlling men, it was a really weird one for me. I think Sophie was completely controlled by Tom. He was SO needy and I think she got a bit sucked into it. You could see how easy going she was compared to him. Same with Kady and Scott. I don’t think Kady did much wrong when that James came into the villa and she was vilified by everyone, especially Terry. I think Scott was vile to her tbh. Remember their first date when he was really rude for no reason?? I know she kicked off in the hideaway and was bratty before going into it but other than that I think Scott was soooo controlling and probably made her the way she was in the hideaway etc

Alex said Sophie was the hottest. So that's why Olivia was a massive C U Next Tuesday to Sophie amongst other things. Because Olivia is a brat and is horrible to anyone who doesnt agree with her. Also someone said apparently all Olivia moaned about was how she couldn't wait to do gear again after she left LI. Does make you wonder how everyone thought she was the hottest but then very quickly she's the one who no one wants to go on a date with.

Remember when her and Kady were in the hideaway shouting how they could get anyone. Looool that is the type of person she is, jealous, bitter and just a right witch. The fact she thought she was better than that Katie makes her absolutely no better. I dont like Katie but I have always loved it when she kissed Alex infront of Olivia 😂

I would love to flirt with Alex in front of Olivia, just love to see her face like 'wtf you doing with my husband' sorry babe im flirting hun i can get anyone i want 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
OMG she’s deleted all the Dubai posts 😱🙄

It still happened hun!!

Sorry but that is soo dishonest, first you go to dubai & have a good time.. probs making money of your posts and then delete the posts. Im sorry but that is legit soo distasteful.. urgh makes me dislike her more

Reactions: 8
Also just watched her latest horse videos... She never is in the right position. Like she always looks so strict and uncomfortable. And the questions too, speaking like shes knows everything, she was right about the cheeky witch behaviour hahaha. I want Dolly to learn to nudge more and more, possibly nibble too and not stop when it gets too much for poor Liv hun 😂

Also didnt the caption with her and Dolly said that she misses her? Now its changed to 'cuddles'.. WE ALL KNOW YOU WENT TO DUBAI OLIVIA

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.