Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she always goes on about how big her garden is and how much “land” there is, so what is the pond in the way of? 🙄

Reactions: 7
Also she always goes on about how big her garden is and how much “land” there is, so what is the pond in the way of? 🙄
Astonishes me where their money comes from, I know they did well but 4 years later they can be banking half as much as they were

Reactions: 4
I CANNOT stand her anymore 😂 I’ve unfollowed her and knock off account she’s made that she uses to get free stuff. She hasn’t even moved off the sofa since she’s got back and she’s posting videos and pictures with her and her horse like she’s even caring for her horse. I have a horse and I have to go tend to her twice a day minimum and she does absolutely nothing with hers. And now wanting to do her garden up and remove the pond she was raving about when she moved in?! Her house isn’t even that nice it’s so bland and boring just like her, her looks and her relationship with Alex. Olivia hun you need to get a proper job.
Rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Astonishes me where their money comes from, I know they did well but 4 years later they can be banking half as much as they were
Depends on how much she gets paid for adverts really. Followers wise she’s got a lot. I think hinch makes around £40k for an advert and if she’s on anything like that she’ll be raking it in. Plus the tit clothing lines, exempt and the tv shows she’s got in the pipeline
I’ve noticed last few days she’s started being nice again, must be buttering her followers up for something

Reactions: 3
I CANNOT stand her anymore 😂 I’ve unfollowed her and knock off account she’s made that she uses to get free stuff. She hasn’t even moved off the sofa since she’s got back and she’s posting videos and pictures with her and her horse like she’s even caring for her horse. I have a horse and I have to go tend to her twice a day minimum and she does absolutely nothing with hers. And now wanting to do her garden up and remove the pond she was raving about when she moved in?! Her house isn’t even that nice it’s so bland and boring just like her, her looks and her relationship with Alex. Olivia hun you need to get a proper job.
Rant over 😂
I think she’s had covid after Dubai and that’s why she’s not got off the sofa. There have been so many cases coming back from Dubai after spending new year there

Reactions: 6
On the beg for a swimming pool or natural swimming pond, go duck your self Olivia, people are bleeping dying of covid, have no money and all you can think of is who will give me a free bleeping pool. Really hope no one responds to the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s had covid after Dubai and that’s why she’s not got off the sofa. There have been so many cases coming back from Dubai after spending new year there
Honestly I genuinely think she’s just lazy. She doesn’t really ever seem to move from bed or the sofa

Also I’ve seen her beg for this natural swimming pool like three times now...

Reactions: 6
Honestly I genuinely think she’s just lazy. She doesn’t really ever seem to move from bed or the sofa

Also I’ve seen her beg for this natural swimming pool like three times now...
She is just sheer lazy she has no get up and go at all, everything is just given to her on a plate

Reactions: 1
She’s bleeping shameless isn’t she with the swimming pool beg! Isn’t doing it until 2022 but wants inspiration and ideas right now! I’m embarrassed for her tbh.

I honestly don't think she's had Covid as if she had we'd have heard ALL about it as she's such an attention seeker. The sort that checks themselves in to A&E on social media for the 'you ok hun?'. I actually remember she did this on Twitter once in the early days, I seem to remember Alex was out or doing a club appearance without her & she was out separately & the taxi she was in had a minor bump so she took herself to A&E even though there was duck all wrong with her. One way to get loads of attention & cut Alex's night short.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s done the begging for a natural swimming pool before, must have been last summer where she tagged a company. Someone looked them up and they were astronomically expensive.. surely no company right now thinks it’ll be worthwhile to give that away. She won’t exactly be the target audience for them either!

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think she's had Covid as if she had we'd have heard ALL about it as she's such an attention seeker. The sort that checks themselves in to A&E on social media for the 'you ok hun?'. I actually remember she did this on Twitter once in the early days, I seem to remember Alex was out or doing a club appearance without her & she was out separately & the taxi she was in had a minor bump so she took herself to A&E even though there was duck all wrong with her. One way to get loads of attention & cut Alex's night short.
I think normally she'd be like that and she would know that she would get some sympathy and publicity but the backlash of her admitting that she got covid right after getting back from a non-essential holiday where she was partying, not wearing a mask, not social distancing would be much bigger. If she had it at any other time I reckon she would've milked it for all it's worth but this time she knows she would get so much grief (if she did have it I mean)

Reactions: 9
I get that they are earning a shocking amount of money at the moment I do. But it can't last forever at that level their followers will get older and wiser and grow out of buying something just because a Z class celeb you liked on Love Island reccomended it during an ad & whilst they may get a few TV opportunities and the like how will they afford to maintain a property like that. I wonder if they have been sensible and invested any money for the future. Also their job is fun at the moment, will they be prepared to do proper graft when the time comes?
This is actually so true. I hadn’t thought of the fact they’ll all get older. I am genuinely surprised she is still relevant this long after LI. I wonder how much longer....

Reactions: 5
Decorations coming down today so late because she’s had to isolate for 10 days after coming home with covid so the company couldn’t come before now to take them down!

Reactions: 14
All of the recent pics and videos on her horsey account are old ones. She hasn’t been to the yard. Definitely isolating

Reactions: 3
Anyone else watched her stories from this morning? Who is this person?! Why is she acting and talking so differently, I feel like she’s trying to come across as extra nice and friendly, maybe (hopefully) she’s losing followers after being a witch and now she’s shitting herself 🤞😁

Reactions: 5
Anyone else watched her stories from this morning? Who is this person?! Why is she acting and talking so differently, I feel like she’s trying to come across as extra nice and friendly, maybe (hopefully) she’s losing followers after being a witch and now she’s shitting herself 🤞😁
You can tell it’s forced too, It won’t last she’ll fall off the ‘nice wagon’ soon enough, she’s naturally a right witch so being nice is hard work for her, she’ll soon revert back to being an utter pillock to her followers

This is actually so true. I hadn’t thought of the fact they’ll all get older. I am genuinely surprised she is still relevant this long after LI. I wonder how much longer....
I always think aren’t they worried when they start to get older. Most of their ‘fans’ will be young teenagers/in their 20s. No one is going to want to watch a 40/50 year old doing outfit hauls, bikini lines etc. I guess they’d try to move their career to fit in with their age e.g when they have a kid they’ll probably bring out an exempt kids range, she’ll bring out a post pregnancy workout guide, probably all of a sudden talk about how much she loves cooking and will bring out a cookbook...they all do the same thing. The amount of fitness guides and apps, glute bands, loungewear lines, cookbooks that are out there these days is crazy, they all jump on the same bandwagon, nothing differentiates anyone anymore. I bought Kayla Itsines workout guides back when she first became popular about 7 years ago, she did so well because no one else had really done that before and it was the first time i’d gone to the gym and knew what exercises to do other than just running on the treadmill. Now when I see someone bring out a book I kinda just roll my eyes, even though I understand they have a career to work on, it’s just same old repetitive thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.