Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despised her in love island. Fucked Zara over and stole Adam even though she wasn’t interested and used him for vote immunity, dumped him the next day! Then treated Zara like a leper when she fucked Alex. Worst kind of girl

Reactions: 13
I despised her in love island. Fucked Zara over and stole Adam even though she wasn’t interested and used him for vote immunity, dumped him the next day! Then treated Zara like a leper when she fucked Alex. Worst kind of girl
she claims to be a ‘girls girl’ but she’s far from it. All the girls, especially Olivia were vile to Zara when they found out she slept with Alex. She didn’t do anything wrong. But it was okay for Olivia to sleep with Rykard?! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ And it showed Alex was a sleaze when he said he and all the guys knew he would sleep with Zara even though he had no interest in her.

I can just imagine Olivia being the mean girl at school and I can’t stand girls like her.

Reactions: 20
she claims to be a ‘girls girl’ but she’s far from it. All the girls, especially Olivia were vile to Zara when they found out she slept with Alex. She didn’t do anything wrong. But it was okay for Olivia to sleep with Rykard?! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ And it showed Alex was a sleaze when he said he and all the guys knew he would sleep with Zara even though he had no interest in her.

I can just imagine Olivia being the mean girl at school and I can’t stand girls like her.
I’ve rewatched it recently and I honestly don’t think she was bad with Zara after she slept with Alex, she even says she felt awful after sleeping with Rykard when she was talking to Zara the day after. I didn’t actually mind Olivia in the show (apart from Constant crying) but I didn’t get that at all, I thought she actually handled it very well considering what we know about her now.
It’s just now I don’t like her 😂

Reactions: 4
yeah i actually liked her on love island, i thought she was pretty real and spoke her mind. the only thing that pissed me off was the having sex with rykard when she knew Rachel liked him and then acted normal chatting to her the next day and swanning around with her little secret. Probably says more about Rykard- he was made out to be the nicest guy but hmmm i dunno. Alex was just a classic boy, gets given it on a plate by another girl and knew he should’ve said no but couldn’t resist. No wonder olivia was worried when the lie detector results came back. i think the only thing he liked about her was her curves and tats

Reactions: 3
I’ve rewatched it recently and I honestly don’t think she was bad with Zara after she slept with Alex, she even says she felt awful after sleeping with Rykard when she was talking to Zara the day after. I didn’t actually mind Olivia in the show (apart from Constant crying) but I didn’t get that at all, I thought she actually handled it very well considering what we know about her now.
It’s just now I don’t like her 😂
All I remember is her and all the other girls calling Zara stupid for sleeping with Alex which isn’t fair. As soon as he walked in the villa Olivia claimed him and thought he owed her something. She had a go at him on day 2 for sleeping with Zara like...what?! But it was okay for her to lead Javi and Daniel on and sleep with Rykard. Her attitude didn’t sit well with me and it still doesn’t now. She was bratty and craved attention and I can’t stand her lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All I remember is her and all the other girls calling Zara stupid for sleeping with Alex which isn’t fair. As soon as he walked in the villa Olivia claimed him and thought he owed her something. She had a go at him on day 2 for sleeping with Zara like...what?! But it was okay for her to lead Javi and Daniel on and sleep with Rykard. Her attitude didn’t sit well with me and it still doesn’t now. She was bratty and craved attention and I can’t stand her lol!
One rule for her and one for everyone else it seems 🙄🙄🙄

- she was also a witch to Malin (and Alex was too making fun of her in that interview), who we know now has been through some truly awful tit in her life
I'd have a read through Malin's thread on here before you feel too sorry for her, it's an eye opener! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh with all the LI talk it makes me really miss the earlier series' when it wasn't so scripted and they weren't so fame hungry going in (granted they became fame hungry after) but I miss them.

Reactions: 11
I'd have a read through Malin's thread on here before you feel too sorry for her, it's an eye opener! :oops:
...Um wow. I had no idea about any of that. I was totally bought in by her victim story, I felt so sorry for her! This is why I bloody love Tattle. All these influencers are truly rotten people to the core, pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes and living a gifted lifestyle. #2021 This is the world we live in... someone stop it cus I want to get off. I wish everyone could read Tattle and we could totally blow the lid on this awful influencer epidemic.

Reactions: 9
Malin and Olivia are friends arent they or were in the villa. Both up each others asses
when they left the villa Olivia and Alex slated her in an interview but I’ve no idea why or how they fell out

since Malins baby died and she spoke out about her abuse Olivia has been back up her arse

duck me is there nothing in that en-suite that hasn’t been gifted to her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Should've known it'd all be gifted. That's the only reason she's gone ahead with it all. *eye roll so hard they fall out of my head*

From the last design posted it was the least imaginative and generic design going. To have such potential in a room and waste it by being a massive freeloader really takes something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.