Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was literally no need for her to go, other than she obviously doesn’t want to let him out of her sight!

Reactions: 17
No social distancing or masks?! I thought Dubai had relatively high cases ... surprised the rules aren’t stricter ...

And it’s a disgrace from Gabby Allen to be back there! (She’s on Sophie kasei’s stories, sneakily keeping anything off her own) - she only left Dubai a few days before Christmas. Came back and had a wonderful few days with family celebrating and now she’s fucked off back to Dubai again! Don’t know what her excuse is since I doubt she’s doing any “work” over there. These fuckers are spreading the virus all over the shop. I hope the Zara Holland incident in Barbados blows up and gives them all a kick in the teeth. So insensitive to everyone back home, amazingly the same people they need to like them to even have any “influence”!!
Gabby is with that guy Brandon who co-owns inside lifestyle so she will be at every Dubai event now I would assume, she obviously thinks she’s also above everyone

Reactions: 4
All those girls at the party literally look the same! Waaaaayyyy to much filler,i imagine they're all quite young but they look really old!!!

Reactions: 7
Alex posted a pic earlier of himself sat with 3 or 4 other lads, there were a few negative comments and it had only been on a few minutes, I’ve just gone back to have another look and it’s gone.

Reactions: 3
Alex posted a pic earlier of himself sat with 3 or 4 other lads, there were a few negative comments and it had only been on a few minutes, I’ve just gone back to have another look and it’s gone.
Ooo interesting. What were the comments?

Reactions: 2
Just things like does covid not exist in Dubai? No social distancing no masks? Etc etc.

Reactions: 2
The items she has shown are awful - so tacky and such little style. The company has a terrible set of google reviews. Really not fair to hook in I assume younger people when the clothing is poor quality and refunds reportedly have not been given.

Reactions: 4
The lad who owns the company is an absolute bellend aswell.

Fast fashion is absolutely bleeping up the world and she has a collection out every month. They couldn't care less.

Reactions: 5
I’m so pissed off at this whole Dubai influencer thing that’s going on at the moment. They’re some sort of weird group that think they’re above everything and everyone. Gone are the days where celebrities were actually movie stars or singers. ‘Celebrities’ nowadays in the UK are just those that shag on TV. They are completely talentless. I know I sound so old and boring but I am absolutely sick of influencer culture and I so hope it comes to an end soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m so pissed off at this whole Dubai influencer thing that’s going on at the moment. They’re some sort of weird group that think they’re above everything and everyone. Gone are the days where celebrities were actually movie stars or singers. ‘Celebrities’ nowadays in the UK are just those that shag on TV. They are completely talentless. I know I sound so old and boring but I am absolutely sick of influencer culture and I so hope it comes to an end soon.
There’s been a really good programme on bbc2 this week called celebrity: a 21st century story. It shows the change from proper celebs to influencers. Worth a watch.

Reactions: 11
2x
Hit the nail on the head there. I think the whole influencer culture has a lot to answer for, fast fashion wreaking havoc with the planet, the way they bang on about body positivity then edit the tit out of their photos, god knows how much damage that has caused to individuals. The fact they will literally endorse anything for a few bob, diet pill, diet drinks, cosmetic surgery and then when the work drys up they pop out a kid as the next money maker. I truly feel for the generation that grew up with the influencer culture. There's no individuality anymore and no actual talent. It's such a shame, i really hope 2021 is the year they're forgotten.

Reactions: 22
100% if more people unfollow them, the less we will see of them, pay them etc they have been able to do this right infront of our faces without any care in the world about other people who are stuck at home, doing the right thing for everyone . If they want to act like that, you're a massive bellend anyway but if you HAVE to, dont be an influencer.

So many other z celebs who have stayed at home and some I didn't really like Im surprised they stayed at home and they have my respect, i think fairplay to you. These bunch of arrogant, selfish assholes honestly I never wish any harm to anyone but I hope they catch it and even if they do get it, will it change their attitude? No bloody way! FFFFFFFuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

WHY do these idiots get paid so so much more than NHS staff who are currently battling everyday to fight this virus whilst these half naked fake nobodies do whatever they bleeping want!?!!?! This world is soooooo fucked up, get me off now

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
100% if more people unfollow them, the less we will see of them, pay them etc they have been able to do this right infront of our faces without any care in the world about other people who are stuck at home, doing the right thing for everyone . If they want to act like that, you're a massive bellend anyway but if you HAVE to, dont be an influencer.

So many other z celebs who have stayed at home and some I didn't really like Im surprised they stayed at home and they have my respect, i think fairplay to you. These bunch of arrogant, selfish assholes honestly I never wish any harm to anyone but I hope they catch it and even if they do get it, will it change their attitude? No bloody way! FFFFFFFuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

WHY do these idiots get paid so so much more than NHS staff who are currently battling everyday to fight this virus whilst these half naked fake nobodies do whatever they bleeping want!?!!?! This world is soooooo fucked up, get me off now
And the most annoying part of it all they never have to put for a thing! It’s always handed on a plate for what reason I have no idea! Not one of them deserves it and they advertise this lifestyle and poor people pay out for stuff that just isn’t the same. I despise this culture, I wish it and everyone in it would eff off. Bring back the true celebs and take away the s list pronto. STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS

Reactions: 14
I’ve unfollowed loads of them this week. I’m bored of my insta being full of ad after ad for tit products, especially ones you know they’ve never even used and they’re just being paid to pretend they love it and offer a tit discount code.

The Dubai thing is infuriating but the thing that annoys me most is that they all brush it off as jealousy. Yeah I’m sure everyone would love to be in another country without a care in the world but considering we’re in the middle of a bleeping pandemic it’s not jealousy, people are just angry that they’re all seemingly taking no notice of what’s going on.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.