Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new to this thread! ☺
Came here as since Christmas I’ve well and truly decided I dislike Olivia, for many reasons that have been covered on here 😂 I just can’t fathom how she was making a fuss about whether she should go to Dubai or not and now all off a sudden she’s extremely quiet all over social media yet assume no one has noticed she’s flouted the rules yet again!
She keeps releasing tit clothing lines whilst Alex doesn’t seem to be doing much yet neither of them seem to be together much any more 😂

Reactions: 13
It ended Jan this year,

I think both know their individual popularity isn’t enough to continue apart. I was pretty surprised! Olivia must know as he wasn’t exactly discreet and I saw family pics with him in etc. I’m not sure who the current side chick is
I am loving this tea! Keep it coming hehe ☕😂😂

Reactions: 2
She must be in Dubai now if she had her test Christmas Eve? Is it up to 72 hours before you travel? Like people have said though the not posting on SM shows she knows she shouldn’t be there. It’s a whole joke to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember Alex's mum crying saying she never sees Alex anymore. I genuinely think his mum doesn't like her and a mother is always right. Like how come Olivia gets to live near her family but not him???

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really believe he stays with her for the couple status making money as they're probably still doing fairly well. I just dont believe this fake lifestyle pf being the happiest couple everrrr in their dream forever home...which I know may seem totally off... but I'm just not convinced with him and his feelings at all... & the way she acted when he last went out .. making tiktoks about what to do to annoy him but then he wasnt even there? Why go to that effort?
I agree. I think that's why they are holding off having a baby too as if it was just presenting she could still do that pregnant and also they would make more money from promoting baby products and magazine deals. There are clearly issues why they aren't ready because he has been banging on about kids for years. It's either that or medically she cannot conceive but I feel like she would have said that since they have publicly spoke about it so often...

She must be in Dubai now if she had her test Christmas Eve? Is it up to 72 hours before you travel? Like people have said though the not posting on SM shows she knows she shouldn’t be there. It’s a whole joke to be honest.
They are both there together... she posted stories and it showed the time over there and it was a different time to UK. It was just them in the gym tho

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember Alex's mum crying saying she never sees Alex anymore. I genuinely think his mum doesn't like her and a mother is always right. Like how come Olivia gets to live near her family but not him???
I remember this & I always assumed they’d moved to Essex to be closer to London for opportunities but that doesn’t really make sense to me anymore, just seems really unfair on him and his family & friends.

on another note, Alex has 1.6 million followers yet only gets between 10-20,000 likes per photo on average. That’s an engagement rate of between 1-2%. That’s extremely low for an “influencer/celebrity” His photos with Olivia however... can reach up to 120,000 likes. For someone who’s main stream of income is Instagram, it absolutely makes sense for him to stay with her. They could both be in serious financial trouble if they split

Reactions: 10
It’s the superficiality of all it; the whole Instagram perfection myth is so damaging to young impressionable followers who could think that all you need to do to get a big house is go on tv and sit around with your baps in a tiny top. I struggle to see what exactly Alex gets out of living there as he doesn’t seem to be the country type... he seems far more at home going off to DJ and living nightlife .

Reactions: 11
Yep I remember this and have commented on this before, liv can’t be arsed with his family and it’s so obvious, and they blatantly don’t like her it’s really sad

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep I remember this and have commented on this before, liv can’t be arsed with his family and it’s so obvious, and they blatantly don’t like her it’s really sad
His mum posts pics of Olivia on her own and pics of them together on her page though. Doesn’t seem like a troubled relationship?

Reactions: 1
We are literally struggling with Covid here in the UK and she’s bleeping advertising a tit NYE party. Piss off oliva

Reactions: 23
Like wtf showing off what will be a NYE party yet she’s wearing a mask (as she should) but not gonna be wearing a mask tomorrow night when she’s dancing around 100s of other people. Ridiculous.

I actually always thought they were the real deal and really liked eachother. I just can’t imagine staying in a relationship just because of money, they have enough money on their own they wouldn’t need to stay in it. they come across happy but if the cheating rumour is true that’s mental

Reactions: 3
Surely influencers will be over after all this.

Totally tone deaf to the current situation and breaking the rules whilst she’s at it.

Any company that does a ‘collab’ with her from now should be contacted immediately and informed of her rule breaking. She is a bad bad role model and deserves no fame or money, she should get a proper job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t wish covid on my worst enemy but these so called celebs pissing off abroad I really hope they get it.
🖕🏻

Reactions: 9
She needs to learn how to wear a mask properly... having your nose hanging out makes the mask useless FYI Olivia!
How the hell the pair of them have justified this to themselves I will never know! It’s all just one big duck off add for that inside lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Who on this planet is buying the clothes from her in the style collabs? It all looks so tit and she’s trying to flog it months down the line so it can’t be selling well, yet they keep making more 🤯 they are possibly the most hideous collections I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 8
So he's djing for a few hours (if that) and she's done a few crappy insta stories to advertise it (stories which she could've easily done from home), is that all they're doing while in Dubai workwise? They've managed to wangle a whole holiday out of it what is literally about a minute's 'work' for her, the sooner people see the truth about these influencers the better and i hope olivia is the first to be knocked off her pedestal.

I wonder how long they'll stay in Dubai for, because if it really is just for work then they should be home as soon as they can after the work is over but we all know that won't happen

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.