Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows she will get destroyed by loads of her followers when she goes.

It’s not essential and she knows she shouldn’t go that’s why she asked, usually she just goes about her business doing whatever the hell she wants.

I hope she doesn’t go.

Someone contact the Dubai authorities and tell them that there’s a woman from a high Covid area in London thats coming over for her jollies during a pandemic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She lives in tier 4 but has table set for 10 😔
Like most our Christmas isn’t want we wanted but we follow the rules.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t live in tier 4
Its the arrogance though. Im in tier 2 about to go to tier 4 (same as her) and first time in 29 years I'm spending Christmas alone because I think about others, my family etc. Im so sad and gutted im lonely but at least other people are safe.

Her attitude is the opposite. You dont have to be just a 'regular' person to think of others but because shes an influencer its all about how much she can get away without looking like too much of a selfish dick. Its unnecessary and its greedy. Does she need 200 trees? Does she need to ask her followers if she can go to Dubai for non essential work? Does she need 15 people around hers for dinner? No to all of that 🙃

Reactions: 6
I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4
Its the arrogance though. Im in tier 2 about to go to tier 4 (same as her) and first time in 29 years I'm spending Christmas alone because I think about others, my family etc. Im so sad and gutted im lonely but at least other people are safe.

Her attitude is the opposite. You dont have to be just a 'regular' person to think of others but because shes an influencer its all about how much she can get away without looking like too much of a selfish dick. Its unnecessary and its greedy. Does she need 200 trees? Does she need to ask her followers if she can go to Dubai for non essential work? Does she need 15 people around hers for dinner? No to all of that 🙃
I’m tier 2 and going into tier 4, when we can going to have another Christmas.
Hope you have a nice day if you can x

I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4

I’m tier 2 and going into tier 4, when we can going to have another Christmas.
Hope you have a nice day if you can x
Apparently she’s uttlesford council which is tier 2??

Reactions: 1
Yes someone posted a while back that even though she has a CM postcode she comes under uttlesford which is a tier 2

Reactions: 1
I have a CM postcode and I’m tier 4. My boyfriend lives 2 mins down the road with a CM postcode and is tier 2 (under uttlesford like Olivia) It’s a confusing area lol. However tier 2 means you can have one other household over. Which, let’s face it, she’s probably breached

Reactions: 4
I have a CM postcode and I’m tier 4. My boyfriend lives 2 mins down the road with a CM postcode and is tier 2 (under uttlesford like Olivia) It’s a confusing area lol. However tier 2 means you can have one other household over. Which, let’s face it, she’s probably breached
I heard Alex's step-dad in the background of his story. They're tier 4 so rules have been broken

Reactions: 2
I thought tier 2 was you can have up to 3 households round on Christmas Day and only Christmas Day?

I thought tier 2 was you can have up to 3 households round on Christmas Day and only Christmas Day?
They have four households. Hers, her mum, her brother and by the sounds of it Alex's parents too. If she doesn't post shes not breaking the law 🙃

She’s tier 4 now though, She went into tier 4 as on midnight and no doubt they all stayed over so she’s broken all the rules, and if some of the people that were there are in tier 4 she also broke the rules too on Xmas day. Different tiers shouldn’t be mingling. She’s an utter dick and rules never apply to our liv! Everyone else had a tit Xmas and kept to the rules so we can hopefully do it early next year, but this wanker chooses to flout the rules as god forbid she can’t host Xmas with 10 people. She pisses me off no end

The fact she is so ignorant but to then have people over yesterday.
I hope she has caught it and is asymptomatic and cant go to Dubai or gets a massive fine
She is beyond thick.

What was the point in getting tested, then having a load of people over then bragging about your negative result. She could have then caught it off the households that she had over? Or was that the point? So she can still go Dubai lol. Sneaky

Reactions: 11
Her guests were from Tier 4 areas. She’s an absolute joke. And her house is so tacky - there are other colours than grey Olivia.

Reactions: 5
What was the point in getting tested, then having a load of people over then bragging about your negative result. She could have then caught it off the households that she had over? Or was that the point? So she can still go Dubai lol. Sneaky
Its very insensitive to people who might have died or relatives who got it etc 'look at me its negative, i can fly to dubai to make sure my husband doesn't cheat on me' its very selfish and all I can see this doing is making her lose more followers and fans. She doesnt need to do a shoot in Dubai for her clothes?? Who can afford her tit clothes atm anyway???

Reactions: 14
Its very insensitive to people who might have died or relatives who got it etc 'look at me its negative, i can fly to dubai to make sure my husband doesn't cheat on me' its very selfish and all I can see this doing is making her lose more followers and fans. She doesnt need to do a shoot in Dubai for her clothes?? Who can afford her tit clothes atm anyway???
Who wants their tit anyway 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.