Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the time it takes to keep 3 instagrams going and make sure there’s nothing negative on any of them to keep up the perfect Instagram life? She must spend all day on social media

Reactions: 14
The Christmas tree is tit. Not one thing Christmassy about it and that loo roll 🤣🤣 shame liv hun, I reckon one of the decorators is a tattler and has done it on purpose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t have the shrine to Olivia compromised by other people’s opinions now can she. That would ruin her appeal to companies...

View attachment 318568Aka can someone gift us some gates please #collab
Why dont they find their own people to do the gates and put the company they found and used on their insta? Maybe a local who needs money not a company that gives free tit to all influencers????

I also hope the planning permission gets rejected lol tbh they would need to lose some of their drive to accommodate a gate.

Reactions: 4
Deleting comments good job I screenshotted majority for us all to see and liv when she reads here lol

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Toilet roll swagged Christmas tree, I wonder if I can get my gates gifted on Insta for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Begging for homeware so she gets it for free, #bespoke kitchen and a toilet roll tree

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christmas tree is terrible! Just catching up on her grid posts, advertising toasted marshmallow VKs!? They’re so greedy for cash they just won’t turn anything down it’s so obvious they don’t advertise stuff they care about just for money.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I caught a video of her tree the other day when it was just lights and the big leafy decorations that were on it. It looked nice and simple, then she said she still had baubles and ribbon to go on. Now seen the one that looks like toilet roll! Wtf! How can she think that looks good!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.