Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those houses are soooo similar. She’s def been stealing ideas! Bit embarrassing really... pick ya own style!! Although most insta famous homes seem to look she same now. Very little colour and no personality. Grey grey grey. Boring!

Reactions: 2
Its funny because there is someone on Insta (cant remember now) who has copied Olivia's house in some way, someone actually put 'looks like Olivia's house' bet she's fuming 😂

EDIT: its Georgia from Towie. She is getting the same kitchen design from the same company as Olivia and Alex, another gifted kitchen for influencers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Not so much of an interior designer is she?! Honestly house decoration like that is so unimaginative. She’s copied as much as she can with limits of stuff that she’s scrounged and is passing it off as her great own work.

Reactions: 1
Also dont get why she wears other brand's clothes and makes collections with ITS when she has own label????

Shock...her god awful overused wedding pics are back out for her dads bday

does she seriously not have any other pics with her dad?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another zeleb getting loads of randoms in their house to fill it with tacky Christmas decorations 🤮

Reactions: 3
She’s getting her house professionally decorated. Meanwhile I spend two hours this morning trying to untangle my lights from last year... they are still in a massive knot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hers is going to look tacky as hell

Reactions: 5
She was leaving the house cause they are in and now she’s realised they are ‘allowed in’ she’s not left 😂

• Haha
Eurgh why cant these decorating companies spread a little cheer to nursing homes or hospitals, instead of the effin z listers

Reactions: 15
It makes me sick that so many companies give these people things for free when they can afford it. Yet so many people in this country are struggling! There should be legalisation against it, its just wrong!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.