Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look on Ovie from love islands insta story... he’s interviewing Alex & Olivia and she says on one good month she can earn 50K
Very annoying when she does duck all and calls it hard work. How about getting up early every morning and actually working towards something and doing something useful instead of sticking your stupid face online for a couple of quid!!!! I am irate.

Reactions: 5
Have a look on Ovie from love islands insta story... he’s interviewing Alex & Olivia and she says on one good month she can earn 50K
Like this is appalling but also.. when you have people like Mrs Hinch earning half that for posting one story 😱 it seems a bit precarious.. if I were her I’d be so scared of the day the gravy train runs out and I’m left with a house and a lifestyle I can’t afford..

Reactions: 6
Like this is appalling but also.. when you have people like Mrs Hinch earning half that for posting one story 😱 it seems a bit precarious.. if I were her I’d be so scared of the day the gravy train runs out and I’m left with a house and a lifestyle I can’t afford..
Mrs hinch earns 25k for one post? Wtf is the world coming too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
That's actually disgusting that she earns that much, and it sounded from what she was saying that it was just her, so he would've earned something as well.

She also said in the clip that when they came out they worked hard, were nice people and had a bit of luck on their side - Olivia hun, a lot of people work harder than you'll ever know, are a million times nicer than you, and could never dream of earning that a year never mind a month.

Reactions: 6
That's actually disgusting that she earns that much, and it sounded from what she was saying that it was just her, so he would've earned something as well.

She also said in the clip that when they came out they worked hard, were nice people and had a bit of luck on their side - Olivia hun, a lot of people work harder than you'll ever know, are a million times nicer than you, and could never dream of earning that a year never mind a month.
Imagine claiming (during a global pandemic) that you work hard when you sit on your ass all day trying to get free tit for your house. It’s an absolute insult to people genuinely working their asses off. She’s become an entitled asshole that thinks that she has actually worked for everything she’s achieved.

Reactions: 20
Imagine claiming (during a global pandemic) that you work hard when you sit on your ass all day trying to get free tit for your house. It’s an absolute insult to people genuinely working their asses off. She’s become an entitled asshole that thinks that she has actually worked for everything she’s achieved.
absolutely. And with her there is no acknowledgment whatsoever of that. She put a poll on a IG story FFS asking whether she should have a bigger en-suite or a larger dressing room. So ironic that her fame came from a reality show yet she’s lost touch with it.

Reactions: 4
“If anyone has any recommendations of any roller shutters that I could get for a heavy discount or free please let me know” duck off Liv you bleeping beg. She’s the actual worst one I’ve seen on Instagram for being a beg, absolute no shame

Reactions: 9
Had to come on here just to say I can’t believe how tit her new extensions look 😂 I've never seen anyone ruin extensions as fast as she does, as Gemma Collins would say...
22B1A675-BF97-4D2C-9532-1A0269707C1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she’s been gifted more horse stuff, the only reason she started that whole horse page was so she could have another source of income while having to pay hardly anything towards her horse. She is a complete witch and doesn’t deserve any of this.

Reactions: 9
Has she purposely tried to make the Vicky Pattison outfit in her latest post look as tit as poss. Looks like a bag of rags & could've tidied up the table behind. Wondering if this was purposely not the perfect shot she would have created to flog her own stuff...

How matted are they 😳 she just needs to sack them off and go back to her short hair cause she obviously can’t cope with having that extra bit hair to brush 😂
She still hasn’t learnt to use a hair brush since love island it seems, absolute grot

Reactions: 2
Her recent stories has to be gifted surely (as when do they ever spend money on anything) yet no declaration to be seen 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.