Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I saw him standing with his camera on front of the triplets: all 3 were concentrating on a video. He said: I’ll only leave when you answer me.. it wad obvious he’s bothering the girls. It was embarrassing to watch his instastory.
—!I’m from The Netherlands so excuses for my bad English

Reactions: 1
—!I’m from The Netherlands so excuses for my bad English
Today I saw him standing with his camera on front of the triplets: all 3 were concentrating on a video. He said: I’ll only leave when you answer me.. it wad obvious he’s bothering the girls. It was embarrassing to watch his instastory.
I'm baffled? Posted on wrong thread? If not, who are the triplets? 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next level gifting for this one wow. Not been on this thread before but couldn't resist. Her beg of a house is a joke. Anyone got snaps of the outside? All I can tell is she's super proud of the grand hallway.... but I'm wondering if the external lives up to it 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 3
She never posts pictures of the outside for privacy but there’s one if you Google it (in an OK article.)

Reactions: 2
Why does she say "we went for" like she chose them herself.. and like her followers will believe that.. errrr 'you went for' whatever company gave you the biggest discount, like you always do! 🙄 F#ck sake!
"The daddy of electric curtains" looooooooool she's such a prick.

Next level gifting for this one wow. Not been on this thread before but couldn't resist. Her beg of a house is a joke. Anyone got snaps of the outside? All I can tell is she's super proud of the grand hallway.... but I'm wondering if the external lives up to it 🤣🤣.
The external is the best part of the house, because they haven’t done that themselves (apart from unnecessarily blocking up windows and putting 6 meter glass windows in that don’t match the rest of the house

Attachments

• Wow
They’ve rushed it in my opinion because they didn’t want to miss out on the freebies. Their interior will date quickly.

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope Dolly doesn’t turn into a fresh nut job after that full clip. One way to ruin your confidence with a horse.

• Haha
Let’s hope Dolly doesn’t turn into a fresh nut job after that full clip. One way to ruin your confidence with a horse.
She will get her pal to jump on her first no doubt.
I love when my horse is just freshly clipped, he turns into a psycho (from quite a plod) she's going to get a shock if she does 🙈

She will get her pal to jump on her first no doubt.
I love when my horse is just freshly clipped, he turns into a psycho (from quite a plod) she's going to get a shock if she does 🙈
Is this kind of like when a bloke gets a hair cut and all of a sudden thinks they are the tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this kind of like when a bloke gets a hair cut and all of a sudden thinks they are the tit?
Brilliant way of describing it.
Because you take the hair off they feel the cold and it can send some a bit loopy. Horsey people call it ‘fresh’
You don’t have to take all the hair off. There are variations of clips that leave some of the hair on.

Reactions: 3
I just looked at her Mums home page and I think she has a funky and unique type vibe with her home whereas Olivia... shes like a poundland version of the insta famous homes... it just isnt working

Let me guess.. the company that did Hinch’s will fall over themselves to gift these two a floor as well 🙄 how do companies justify all these freebies?
I can’t imagine it’s worth it because their followers (young women likely haven’t been out of college/uni long) won’t be able to afford the elaborate things they’re gifted or won’t even want them!!!!! Lol!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.